Become a Patron!

Hello Vape World

Hello everyone,

I have been vaping for 5 years...I fell off the wagon a few times. I can vape all day never want to smoke, hate the way it tastes, smells, and costs lol...but when beer gets involved I've been known to light up. It tastes disgusting, but i haven't found a vape yet that goes with beer that makes me satisfied. So, now i limit myself to 2 beers on the weekend so I don't smell like an ashtray!

I find building coils relaxing and an art form that I really enjoy. I've just started dabbling in DIY juice. Still learning, but gaining knowledge daily. Hope to learn new things here and meet some great people!

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU
Glad to have you here

CactusFanaticus

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Welcome
IMG_0173.gif

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Cheers! Welcome :wave:

Beaucoup

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welcome WiredUp. I hear you about the beer trigger... My solution is similar. My liver and Dr. have been telling me to cut it out for awhile now. I'll also pursue building before making juice. I'm drooling at the thought of an excuse to buy new tools! :idea:

Hillbilly Pig

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
Welcome :wave:

The perfect vape with beer, that is a journey dude. It definitely won't work for most people, but for some reason I find some blueberry lemonade works real good with a bottle of Rolling Rock or Blue Moon, but maybe I'm just weird. If you do happen to find that sweet spot, let me know. Check out the recipe section for some good juices, BTW.

Welcome :wave:

The perfect vape with beer, that is a journey dude. It definitely won't work for most people, but for some reason I find some blueberry lemonade works real good with a bottle of Rolling Rock or Blue Moon, but maybe I'm just weird. If you do happen to find that sweet spot, let me know. Check out the recipe section for some good juices, BTW.

I appreciate the advice, might have to try that since I like rolling rock too. I've been scouring the DIY section trying to absorb some knowledge as that is something I need to start doing. Plus I like to tinker with things so it'll be another project.

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome.

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Welcome aboard ...vaping whilst out is a difficult nut to crack for sure only time I ever got rocked when I gave up the stinkies hope you find what your looking for. We have a fantastic DIY section so many great recipes there :)

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Welcome to Vu. About to embark on dyi journey myself.

VU Sponsors