Become a Patron!

Hello peoples.

Hello everyone I stumbled across the forum about 7 months ago when I had just got into vaping and was in search of information. After several searches and ending up on the forum several times I figured why not join. I'm from Ohio, currently vaping on either my Eleaf iPower 80W TC with the Aspire Cleito tank or my Smok Alien 220W TC with the baby beast tank. Just got a RDTA the Vaperz Cloud VCMT 25mm. I want to get more into building RDA/RDTA and coil creation seems like tedious fun. I'm sure me being here will help along that path.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the Underground Bip :wave:

Sounds like you are off to a great start - especially for transitioning to building, as both your tanks have RBA decks you can buy to learn, while still having the ease and convenience of pre-built coils.

Well done!

Reactions: bip
Thanks. JuicyLucy I would use the RBA for the Cleito and the Baby Beast but the work area is small and everyone seems to be forever sold out, but thanks for pointing that out. Maybe a Cloud Beast RBA. I won a Venom RDA the other day still waiting for that to be delivered.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU
Good to have you here

Reactions: bip