Become a Patron!

Hello from Nova Scotia

UncleMike

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Been reading here for awhile, figured it was time to say hi. Been vaping since Sept 2014 after smoking cigs for 27 years. Easiest switch I ever made and hope I never go back to those stinkies again. Been doing my own liquid for a few months and always looking for ways to improve. Thanks for having me :)

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome to VU Mike, glad you found us, What type of gear do you vape with?

UncleMike

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi Whiskey (my fav drink btw lol). I started with a vision spinner II kit back in Sept 2014. Soon started upgrading tanks, then added a MVP 2 which I use as a backup. My latest addition is a Cloupor mini with subtank mini and use the rba on the subtank. And yes .. I've been known to have shinyitis lol

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Welcome from me as well!

Is your Clouper charging OK with the internal charger or have you gone external?

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Welcome from me as well!

Is your Clouper charging OK with the internal charger or have you gone external?

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU, good to have you here.
Hay Uncle, you are stuttering again.

UncleMike

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've never used the usb internal charger for the Cloupor. I have a NiteCore i2 external charger and 2 Sony VCT 4 batteries that I rotate. I've never really trusted the usb charge port after some of the issues associated with the earlier Cloupor mini's overheating. I try to keep things as safe as possible :)

Last edited:

VU Sponsors