Become a Patron!

Hello from freezing NEW JERSEY

Vapin24/7

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'm Cheryl from central New Jersey. I started my interest in vaping April of 2014 and that my quit date Apil 14,2014 and God I feel better. I though I would save money on buying cigs but I spend more on all vaping stuff. I have so much juice but I love it. My husband doesn't cause there are juices everywhere and in every room. But this is a hobby that keeps on going. I just started mods and I'm loving dripping. I don't think I will ever become an advanced vapor cause they are always coming out with something new. I hope I don't sound like a bad mom but I allow my son at 14 to vape in the house zero Nic cause of course as a teen he had to started smoking cigs. Now all he does is vape and I feel better him doing this then smoking. It's great for us to bond over our vaping hobby. He makes coils that are great but won't help me cause he always wants to gets all my attys ready for me to drip. I guess I should be proud of him practing doing that then out there doing God knows what as a teenager. It DEFINATLEY could be worse. I would like to thank Joe and all these vapors that help me cause without this forum I'd be more clueless then I am. Looking forward to getting to meet all you vapors out there. It's like one big family and it's cool. Maybe one day I'll be able to help a newer vapor with a question and pass on information. Everyone have a great day and happy VAPING!!

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I know teenagers get into smoking and such.
I would rather see teenagers vaping instead of smoking.
I understand you are only allowing him to vape at home.
But I suggest you be careful about letting other people know you are letting your underage kid vape.
One by one states are setting the vaping age at 18.

Vapin24/7

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
The people on here are the only ones I share that which and I never have told anyone I know personally know except my husband

Cheryl Obrien

VU Sponsors