Become a Patron!

Hello from Central Alabama

Hello Folks! Glad to be here. I've had quite a fun ride in my vaping voyage. I started with a Volcano Magma starter kit and was hooked! Been smoking for years, but not in the last 5.5. Moved up to a Ego 650mah using the old ce2 clearos then moved to an Arry tank. Finally got an Ego 1000mah and then a Spinner 1300mah. Ce2 clearos started to be really had to find to use with my Arry tank so I changed to a Smok-Tec UDCT. I ran across a really good deal for a Vamo and batteries on Vapor Joes and now myself, wife and son use one. I feel so much better than when I smoked and I am sure that is what caused me to have a triple bypass a couple of years ago. I talked with My regular doc and the cardiologist and they both had NO problem with vaping. They knew what it was and said it was harmless for me to continue.

I am looking at starting to do some DIY and RBA, but don't know where to start. Hopefully I can get some info here.

Thanks and VAPE ON!

Spike64

Vapemail Stalker
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome to VU Layne...pull up a chair and kick back...lotsa good folks and info here...

Tim_TheDigitalCig

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Sup Layne, thanks for joining

VU Sponsors