Become a Patron!

Hello, everyone!

I just wanted to say "Hello", since I'm new here. I've been vaping for almost 3 years, which helped me to finally quit a 2 PAD cigarette habit that I'd had for about for about 40 years. I'm grateful for everything that quitting has provided me, like better health, more free money, and independence from Big Tobacco.

Yes, I'm an old bastard, but I think young, and I'm told frequently that I act young, too. And I'm pretty proud of it.

That's about I can think of to say about myself. I suppose I'm not very exciting.

baccadude (I like tobacco liquids, obviously.)

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome to VU. Glad to have you with us!

bugalien

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome and congratz on your journey away from the cigs, I also liked tobacco flavors until I tried custards which helped me on my journey away from cigs. I found that I could use a flavor that allowed another that would not be so bad as to turn me off from my All day vape. Once that is discovered, it can be so much easier. Some of the tobacco flavors that were offered to me in stores were like perfume once I started dripping. lol

I liked tobaccos until I started dripping, and then most of the the flavors were stuck in the closet. lol

I found my thing and never looked back.

No more cigs for me!

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Welcome and enjoy the VU. +1 for quitting cig's.

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Welcome to the underground :cheers:

Never to old to try news things! Vaping is a game changer for the better

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator