Become a Patron!

hello, everyone. glad to be here my name is the modless James Woods.

luvhatekisskill

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Okay my name isn't James woods, that being a terrible joke lol. nice to meet meet you all. this is my first post although I did not just join for this only. I'm a single father and I have a three year old daughter. she is my soul. I have been having a hard time keeping lights on and paying all the bills on top of keeping up with trying to quit for her (smoking). I have a cf sub ohm battery which I run with a triton. it's all I could afford. I love Vaping, this community are full of loving caring individuals. if only the world were like that. my battery is lasting 15 minutes on a four hour charge. ive tried to change all variables of the charger and that's not it. I've talked to few others and conclusion is its just seen its prime come and go. this is horrible. I love Vaping and its impossible to do with this mod. anyone who responds please know that I have no intention in using anyone. I'm just a lost soul and saw a caring group.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome to VU:)
Indeed we are a caring group, Check out our hardware section , there are many reasonable items for sale in that area!!
Please enjoy the forum:)

fratervapor

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Welcome.

I wonder if you could rebuild the coil to a higher resistance and get more use out of the battery. If capacity really is reduced it would just get you more time on the charged battery. If it's a throughput problem (ie, can no longer pump out 25A or whatever) it might get you much more time on the battery since it wouldn't be hitting the amperage wall.

Side benefit: juice consumption (and therefore juice expenses) would be reduced.

Hopefully more experienced vapers will chime in on whether or not this is valid reasoning.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Welcome.

I wonder if you could rebuild the coil to a higher resistance and get more use out of the battery. If capacity really is reduced it would just get you more time on the charged battery. If it's a throughput problem (ie, can no longer pump out 25A or whatever) it might get you much more time on the battery since it wouldn't be hitting the amperage wall.

Side benefit: juice consumption (and therefore juice expenses) would be reduced.

Hopefully more experienced vapers will chime in on whether or not this is valid reasoning.
I thought the same. Longer battery life, definitely longer lasting juice.

"James", you can also check out the contests section. Lots of great contests going on all the time.

luvhatekisskill

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've actually tried this, to see is it would help. it just does the same, I'm banking on the inside circuits being toast or the battery being bad. maybe this is a clone and I was lied to?

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome to VU!

We had several scams here, were our kindness was used, in order to get free equipment. So, here's my challenge to you. Post a single picture with you, your daughter and your mod.

luvhatekisskill

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I would hope you'd understand me not wanting to post that on this site lots of people I don't know can see this and I'm just protecting her.

luvhatekisskill

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
months, years of Facebook won't lie. go request and ill add you. you will see my mod photos, pics of my daughter and I. I'm just not putting photos of my three year old out here.

fratervapor

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I was amused that the most recent thing on [what appears to be] your timeline is a "think before you donate" graphic.
And I'll be the buzzkill and point out neither your current or previous facebook account mentions having a job.

I've got to hop in the shower now; it's almost time for me to leave for work. It's an hour commute each way and 10-hour days but the upside is, as you say, keeping lights on and paying all the bills.

luvhatekisskill

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I will not be scrutinized by you or anyone else. I'm sorry you feel the way you do but you do not know me I did not ask anyone for anything. I wanted advice. I wanted help. I didn't ask for anyone to be vicious toward me. you did not request me as a friend as my profile is private. I understand you have scammers. being hateful is not the way to make people feel welcome. I'm new to all this. I hate how some veterans or anyone act entitled and like they are so much better. I have a shifted disk in my back. I still bust my ass landscaping for my daughter. I deal with pain so she can have what she needs. don't act like you know me you don't. my boss runs a very private business and our clients expect secrecy I don't post about my job like crazy. I'm not rich. I don't need your opinion nor your comments. if you have issues take them elsewhere. for those who helped me thank you. for those in the future thank you. but if you offer no help I see no place for you here to just talk trash and be mean to someone you don't know

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok, lets try this, you are trying to quit smoking , we get that....when someone is smoking, they have money to buy cigarettes, so rather than buy a pack of smokes, maybe next time at the store grab a disposable Ecig or 2, and try maybe to get a small budget going to purchase a starter kit. Just a suggestion for the mean time, also there are Ecig facebook users that also may be able to help you as well:) Good luck, I hope things work out for you

luvhatekisskill

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
thank you. I'm a part of a few groups but they all suggest opening it up and
soldering it back shut. I'm sorry for any rules I've broken. I am just torn up by persons who have nothing but negative things to say. I apologize. I see how some people are.

acidburn123

Member For 4 Years
Hi erin,

People probably just trying to be cautious/smart , outsmarting or what ever... so whats a CF mod anyways ? u got a multi meter to take some readings ?

You know you would be able to take a picture and edit the faces out for that privacy, take that challenge up, got a feeling will be worth your time .

As for facebook, people tend to stay private and do not like associating them self's with their forum names etc... I am one of those :)

luvhatekisskill

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I will definitely do that then. however this will be Tuesday she is visiting with her mother. but I do have her most of the time thank you and its a mod by aspire.

acidburn123

Member For 4 Years
Ahh man , looks like it is charging similar like a ego.

What I would do is probably give all contacts on the battery and charger a very good cleaning with alcohol and make sure all contact areas are spotless clean... those type of chargers really tend to clog up.

as for vaping on the cheap (if that's the intend), hit the DIY eliquid section as well , will safe u tons down the road and might be much more rewarding than many of those vendor juices.

fratervapor

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I will not be scrutinized by you or anyone else. I'm sorry you feel the way you do but you do not know me I did not ask anyone for anything. I wanted advice. I wanted help. I didn't ask for anyone to be vicious toward me.

Part of growing up is realizing the role you play in your own misfortunes. Good luck to you, young man.

martnargh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
How high does the cf go up to?

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

nabibrian

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
welcome to the VU, nice to have you here here.
I hope once you get your setup if that happens from someone here that you decide to stick around the forum and make lots of friends.
We truly are a fun bunch here!

luvhatekisskill

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I appreciate the believing in me, I can assure you all that I will help others as I've been helped when I can. I love this community and am forever greatful for your comments, your help and caring natures. I will continue to be an active member as its an amazing place here. thank you all

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I appreciate the believing in me, I can assure you all that I will help others as I've been helped when I can. I love this community and am forever greatful for your comments, your help and caring natures. I will continue to be an active member as its an amazing place here. thank you all

We are just being nice to you because you are new. Give it a month or two....

J/K, welcome and I'm glad someone helped you out.

VU Sponsors