Hello Everybody!

Ktribb

Member For 4 Years
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just thought I would make my first post, I've been browsing here for a little, and made my account the other day, but did not post, I hope I don't get a slap on the wrist for that one!

But anywho, I am the mixologist at a local shop here in Delaware that just opened up, I have been vaping for almost a year now, and mixing flavors about the same. Have had some feedback from customers and supporters of other shops, and I was contacted to be the mixologist here, for a new shop opening, so left my family business for this.

I had quit smoking the day I bought my first ego battery and tank, but two days later ended up buying a dripper and a mech, as a personal preference, have been through a few standard coil tanks for driving, and the like, but lately, like quite a few people, I use regulated boxes almost all of the time now with my mechs all sitting in a stand.

Hope all is well with everybody, glad to be a member of the community!

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU, It's always good to see a new member.
You are going to have to do something a lot worse than posting late to get in trouble around here.

Uber300

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Welcome @Ktribb, btw, that's not really @Whiskey s ass. She (it) is a bot to keep the guys coming here.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome @Ktribb, btw, that's not really @Whiskey s ass. She (it) is a bot to keep the guys coming here.
Yeah....ummm...bot....thats it, hee hee....right on:D

tumblr_mw3dfujpOe1rvo4sko1_1280_zps0bf8f5cc.jpg

Uber300

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
J/K, she is a chic, she how easily she gets pissed

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Greetings and welcome.

Ktribb

Member For 4 Years
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I've been busy/off since I made the post, thank you guys for the warm welcome, I don't have internet out on the 'farm' or cell service, and I'm the only person in my lab so things get busy when I'm in town obviously lol. And I don't mind bots as long as they have nice pictures to look at...

VU Sponsors