Become a Patron!

Health Cabin Flavors

MichelleTearsofCrimson

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've looked all over the internet for information about these flavors and the information is very limited. I decided to purchase some and play around and so far I'm really enjoying them. Let me say I'm an odd ball so I had to grab the sweet corn... just like sweet corn on the cob plucked right out of the garden. Put together a sweet corn pudding that really made my taste buds happy. The Cereal by them was awesome too... using it at .25% which amazed me that it gave so much flavor with so little used. Haven't played around with the others I bought but would love insight from anyone that has.

Toffee
Cheesecake
Caramel Pear
Grape (which smells like welches grapejuice or smuckers jelly but I haven't tested it yet)
Milk Egg (which is supposed to be some chocolate confection)

I purchased at one stop diy because well they were different looking LOL

SailCat

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey, MichelleTOC, I did something similar. Some time ago, a member at ECCF posted that Health Cabin Toffee was The One used to make BWB Malty Toffee so I found it at OSDIY (of course). As we know, nobody can buy just one so Caramel and Caramel Macchiato joined the Toffee in the cart and one that's a little embarrassing as I know it's loaded, but, OK, it was Caramel Butter. I'm sure you can sense a theme here. The CB has been a bust so far but I think it needs to be mixed down to a fraction of the first tries. Toffee is promising, as are the others. We'll see where it goes.

Whatever you do,, don'cha dare post that recipe for crazy sweet corn pudding. That'd mean I'd have to go back for more. :D

MichelleTearsofCrimson

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey, MichelleTOC, I did something similar. Some time ago, a member at ECCF posted that Health Cabin Toffee was The One used to make BWB Malty Toffee so I found it at OSDIY (of course). As we know, nobody can buy just one so Caramel and Caramel Macchiato joined the Toffee in the cart and one that's a little embarrassing as I know it's loaded, but, OK, it was Caramel Butter. I'm sure you can sense a theme here. The CB has been a bust so far but I think it needs to be mixed down to a fraction of the first tries. Toffee is promising, as are the others. We'll see where it goes.

Whatever you do,, don'cha dare post that recipe for crazy sweet corn pudding. That'd mean I'd have to go back for more. :D
LOL I already posted it hahahahaha. That dang corn has some serious possibilities! I threw a few recipes together last night with the toffee, grape, cheesecake and milk egg. No clue what it will taste like so I guess we'll see hahahaha

SailCat

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Oh, yay (and grrrr) I'll check it out. No fan of grape anything myself, I was curious about the milk egg (which in and of itself sounds pretty gross). :D

MichelleTearsofCrimson

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh, yay (and grrrr) I'll check it out. No fan of grape anything myself, I was curious about the milk egg (which in and of itself sounds pretty gross). :D

The milk egg is some chocolate confection supposedly but I stupidly over did the grape at 5% and that was all I could taste.

SailCat

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
LOL I already posted it hahahahaha. That dang corn has some serious possibilities! I threw a few recipes together last night with the toffee, grape, cheesecake and milk egg. No clue what it will taste like so I guess we'll see hahahaha

OK, the 'Yay' reaction is 'cause I'm anxious to see a weird corn recipe. The 'Grr' was 'cause I''ll have to buy another round of HC from OSDIY. I'm up to my nethers in acronyms!

In any event, I have returned to further annoy you as I didn't find the recipe in the eponymous section here at the much-loved and well- respected VU. I don't have too go 'off-site' to ELR to find it do I? The only thing worse would be a screenshot here instead of a text version.

Are we having fun yet? :D

MichelleTearsofCrimson

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
OK, the 'Yay' reaction is 'cause I'm anxious to see a weird corn recipe. The 'Grr' was 'cause I''ll have to buy another round of HC from OSDIY. I'm up to my nethers in acronyms!

In any event, I have returned to further annoy you as I didn't find the recipe in the eponymous section here at the much-loved and well- respected VU. I don't have too go 'off-site' to ELR to find it do I? The only thing worse would be a screenshot here instead of a text version.

Are we having fun yet? :D
TOC's Sweet Corn Pudding

1.5% Butter Cream (CAP)
2% Cream Fresh (FA)
2% Custard (FA)
1% Ethyl Maltol (10% PG) Diluted 2% (TPA)
2% Meringue (FA)
0.25% Sweet Corn (HC)

Flavor total: 8.75%

VU Sponsors