Become a Patron!

[HD Video] Sexiest VW Carbon Fiber BOX MOD only $79 Now

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'm sure some may think they are sexy, but I don't.

Why not a square box? Why not a self adjusting 510?

wizzard

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The biggest problems with these clones is no adjustable pin. Put a dang spring loaded pin it can't be any more expensive. Pioneer for you and Cloupor are using adjustable pins and that is the reason i have them on the way. Desire ecig and focal need to start having their supplies using the spring loaded or adjustable pins

Desire

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
The biggest problems with these clones is no adjustable pin. Put a dang spring loaded pin it can't be any more expensive. Pioneer for you and Cloupor are using adjustable pins and that is the reason i have them on the way. Desire ecig and focal need to start having their supplies using the spring loaded or adjustable pins

Hi the Panda box mod is not a clone and it comes with adjustable pin...

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hi the Panda box mod is not a clone and it comes with adjustable pin...
That's my POINT. No one loves the pins you have to adjust with a screw driver. We want pins that are SELF ADJUSTING.

Why is this SO hard for manufactures to understand?

M5amhan

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
That's my POINT. No one loves the pins you have to adjust with a screw driver. We want pins that are SELF ADJUSTING.

Why is this SO hard for manufactures to understand?
well said, hopefully pbusardo set them straight lol

wizzard

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Desire ecig why is it so difficult to build or have your suppliers build box mods with a spring loaded pin. WHY is that so difficult to understand??? Can you answer that question???

VU Sponsors