Become a Patron!

HCIGAR VT133/VT167 Dual 18650 DNA200/250

Infinite1

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm looking for a domestic vendor.

In the meantime... the VT 75 is tempting as well.
There's also the SMY 75 (I know nothing about their rep) which doesn't have the potential body gaps of the Hcigar or the possible (?) shock from the batt cap's center screw... but it's fugly compared to the VT 75

eta: I feel like I'm in denial and should just admit... I'm going to be a DNA owner within a week. :rolleyes:

:D
Oh...don't forget to look at the Triade by Lost Vape. Not sure if size was a concern but arguably the best DNA device I have in terms of build and attention to details. I mean even the box it comes in is real leather. Beautiful device if you are into 3battery mods. Admittedly, I carry my VT mostly BC it's a great all-around DNA.

If it is any consolation, I bought the VT133 from VapeNW for 115 with a small coupon I had and don't regret not even 1 cent of it. Others have bought much cheaper, but I love it...even at the higher price. I made myself "feel" better by buying the DX200 for dirt cheap, really just because. My 2 cents. #DNAlife.

Aiight now I'm just rambling...

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

skreiss

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well, I intend to spray my black cover with black plastidip just for the texture really. I did some grille work on my car last Nov and still holding strong. You are absolutely right tho, I have no idea how it will hold up with actual touch and handling... especially since I use my VT133 consistently and daily

Awesome. I really like the texture of the blue but the appearance of the all black. The blue is much better than I thought i would be though. But after I got the black and silver, I think I will donate the silver to the cause.

Infinite1

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Awesome. I really like the texture of the blue but the appearance of the all black. The blue is much better than I thought i would be though. But after I got the black and silver, I think I will donate the silver to the cause.
4c0fb32cdd23ae48e76f71721ebaafa1.jpg

Exactly what I'm going for. I figure I will retain my murdered out look all while adding the texture that I love about this orange cover that I am rocking right now

0e6f8a1086c0db9cf62df28ba98b1e0f.jpg

Plan on spraying the cover tomorrow. Will post a pic when complete.

Jim_MDP

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, the VT75 looks super nice, have not felt it but I am long over single batt mods. Additionally, although I rarely exceed about 70 watts, I've found that when you are pushing anything at its upper register, output suffers. Dual+ batts for me.

I'm with you there.
Haven't even been over 100w this year (that's odd) but when the build will suck up 60+ without a hiccup, I just use it on a dual cell.

But I have a couple little JTechs at hand running less than 40w each, so a DNA75 would certainly get used. Though I have little interest in 26650s until someone besides Sony realizes you can go "capability" (CDR) as easily as "capacity" (mWh) in those fat cans.

Guess I'll have to get the pair. :p

Last edited:

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
That's definitely red and DEFINITELY not the red that I got see my pic up several posts. Mine is def orange, Burt orange I believe is more accurate

3eb636946c1abf31173952cd04acc4bd.jpg
Red-Orange....looks fantastic, actually they all do with the black body....:vino:

Jim_MDP

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This thread sucks... and you all should feel bad. :mad:

LOL... got bored and ordered a VT75. :p

That should be interesting, and give me some hands on with the majority of Escribe.
Still hoping some F-Day sale shows up for a VT133 but it doesn't look like many out there.

BillW50

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh...don't forget to look at the Triade by Lost Vape. Not sure if size was a concern but arguably the best DNA device I have in terms of build and attention to details. I mean even the box it comes in is real leather. Beautiful device if you are into 3battery mods. Admittedly, I carry my VT mostly BC it's a great all-around DNA

I have to agree. I was so impressed with my first Triade (red), I bought a second one (yellow).

If it is any consolation, I bought the VT133 from VapeNW for 115 with a small coupon I had and don't regret not even 1 cent of it. Others have bought much cheaper, but I love it...even at the higher price. I made myself "feel" better by buying the DX200 for dirt cheap, really just because. My 2 cents. #DNAlife.

Oh I paid more for my first VT133 back in early April. I got it at E-Cigarette Empire for $129.95. My second one (first black frame one) was from ecig for $118.75.

Infinite1

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm interested in the triade. Guy had one on our local vape trader 100. Of course it lasted 10 minutes lol. But I've also spent my vape budget for the year so....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
Well not to bring gloom to our positive thread here, but my vape budget for the year has quadruped + with the uncertainty of the progress with FDA regs. So I am finally buying great gear till Aug...beyond hopefully.

Something about the mere threat that causes the little child inside to get all impulsive- bit I keep it in check by trying to get the best that I'm willing to afford lol

Infinite1

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have to agree. I was so impressed with my first Triade (red), I bought a second one (yellow).

Oh I paid more for my first VT133 back in early April. I got it at E-Cigarette Empire for $129.95. My second one (first black frame one) was from ecig for $118.75.
It's certainly worth those prices to me...getting it cheaper is just a really great bonus. VapeNw sells it for a reasonable price! Glad to hear ecig will be restocking them...might just get another at that time.

Infinite1

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

LOL... got bored and ordered a VT75.

That should be interesting, and give me some hands on with the majority of Escribe.
Still hoping some F-Day sale shows up for a VT133 but it doesn't look like many out there.
Oh..yeah... I feel really bad indeed. You are in for some DNA vaping - soon. Congrats on the VT75.

TrollDragon

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

LOL... got bored and ordered a VT75. :p

I have a VT75 on order too as soon as FT gets stock in, that and the Ravens Moon RTA.
It should be an excellent paring.

The Yellow AWT 4500 mAh (top right on Mooch's battery chart) should be a good choice to use in the VT75?

SmilinVapor

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have a VT75 on order too as soon as FT gets stock in, that and the Ravens Moon RTA.
It should be an excellent paring.

The Yellow AWT 4500 mAh (top right on Mooch's battery chart) should be a good choice to use in the VT75?
What price at FT? Ecig still has them in stock for $84 and i am sure someone around here has a coupon code.

TrollDragon

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
What price at FT? Ecig still has them in stock for $84 and i am sure someone around here has a coupon code.
Thanks @SmilinVapor!
$85 On FT but they just changed to 6 days restocking from 2 days... Sigh...
Ecig has a great price but they don't ship to Canada. :(

So I'll probably cancel the order on FT, I see some have been waiting quite a while for stock. I'll just pick up one from VapeNW as they do ship to Canada.
Unless there are any others that do?

dscl

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Still on the team just on the disabled list until another sale comes around. :drunk:

So I'm coming off the bench!!

Got a $15.00 coupon from Paypal to use on Ebay.

Found one with a BIN of $110 (new in box)or Best offer, offered $90 and seller took it.

So after using the coupon, got it for $75.00 :bliss:

Only drawback was I wanted the black body, but seller only had it in grey.

IMG_0760.JPG

MercuryVaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
So I'm coming off the bench!!

Got a $15.00 coupon from Paypal to use on Ebay.

Found one with a BIN of $110 (new in box)or Best offer, offered $90 and seller took it.

So after using the coupon, got it for $75.00 :bliss:

Only drawback was I wanted the black body, but seller only had it in grey.

View attachment 54502
Looks like a nice score to me. Enjoy it.

Jim_MDP

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think $90 isn't too bad considering the next cheapest price I know of is around $120. Personally I think it's worth every bit of $90. I'd always prefer to find things cheaper, just saying I think $90 or less isn't a bad price at all for what you get.

Cheers,
Steve

Had to check this is the 133 thread, not a DNA75 one. :rolleyes:

Most are saying the $120 is still great value.
If Ecig restocks I'll grab one of his, but if not... I'll go $120 at VNW and not regret it. :D

(I'm not looking at China vendors if that makes any difference)

dwcraig1

Member For 4 Years
Last edited:

Infinite1

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sorry you feel that way as you are protected far more than buying from other sellers.
A lot of ecig vendors sell both ways, I buy from their Ebay store when possible.
Been using eBay since 2000...not one prob. Most important is purchase from reputable sellers. As mentioned most places use both. I purchased my triade on eBay from Element Vape for a better deal than they had on their website

The VT133 is a great mod and is not overpriced at the $100 - $120 mark to be honest. The ecig price is NOT truly indicative to its worth.

HvyMtl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I just can't get over the great battery life I'm getting from my VT133's. I was dog/house setting for one of my sons Thursday-Sunday (4 days) and I went through just a tad under 3 full sets of batteries. That's just amazing to me.

Cheers,
Steve
I've noticed the same with mine, Steve. A big reason why it's always with me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Infinite1

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just can't get over the great battery life I'm getting from my VT133's. I was dog/house setting for one of my sons Thursday-Sunday (4 days) and I went through just a tad under 3 full sets of batteries. That's just amazing to me.

Cheers,
Steve
I get great batt life with mine..BUT, when I wfh I am chain vaping and takes 2 sets per day. That said when I vape like a normal person, I can easily get through the day with 1 set. This is why dual Batt mods are my fav. My 3 batt mods are just ridiculous even when I chain vape at home!

HvyMtl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I get great batt life with mine..BUT, when I wfh I am chain vaping and takes 2 sets per day. That said when I vape like a normal person, I can easily get through the day with 1 set. This is why dual Batt mods are my fav. My 3 batt mods are just ridiculous even when I chain vape at home!

Same here, I no longer own any 3 batt mods and I'm wfh today. Chain vaping on lg brownies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MercuryVaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Here is a pic of the silver door I sprayed with plasti-dip yesterday. The finish is an exact match to the frame. I didn't pull the tape soon enough on the emblem so it kinda came out shitty, but you get the idea here. The texture is VERY grippy. Not the same soft fuzzy feel the factory door has. It may need time to cure more, but I let it sit for 14-16hrs before I handled it. Best part is, I can just peel it off if I don't like it.

rchmx

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Cheers,
Steve

Ya, that's definitely what I consider to be a real benefit to upgrading to a dual 18650 DNA200 mod, for someone like me. I'm still just rocking kanthal, but I definitely get a few more hours from my VT133 over my Sig 100. I kinda wanted to go with a three battery DNA200, but ecig was OOS of the Realuex and had the VT133 for $70.80. I was very glad to find that I'm still getting a bit more battery life than I had with my Sig.

SteelDriver

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Here is a pic of the silver door I sprayed with plasti-dip yesterday. The finish is an exact match to the frame. I didn't pull the tape soon enough on the emblem so it kinda came out shitty, but you get the idea here. The texture is VERY grippy. Not the same soft fuzzy feel the factory door has. It may need time to cure more, but I let it sit for 14-16hrs before I handled it. Best part is, I can just peel it off if I don't like it.
Got 2 black and a silver coming to play with the painting on.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

rchmx

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Wow, looks great! I'll have to try to find that paint.

TrollDragon

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Looks Great!

I take it you use the Bacardi for washing off attys etc...
You really don't drink that stuff do you? :eek: :giggle:

TrollDragon

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vodka is for cleaning attys. However you can make some mighty fine summertime drinks with Rum :vino:

Cheers,
Steve
I couldn't waste good vodka on attys. :giggle:
Bacardi's does not make some might fine drinks :blech: Appleton Estate does, but not the Bat... (Inexpensive Rum were talking)

On a vape note, my VT75 has shipped from a Canadian B&M, it's a little more but no random restocking dates. I picked up a Brillipower 4500 mAh 26650 to go with it. Now for the Ravens Moon to arrive and I'll be all set.

I need to look for some Bograts now... ;)

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I couldn't waste good vodka on attys. :giggle:
Bacardi's does not make some might fine drinks :blech: Appleton Estate does, but not the Bat... (Inexpensive Rum were talking)

On a vape note, my VT75 has shipped from a Canadian B&M, it's a little more but no random restocking dates. I picked up a Brillipower 4500 mAh 26650 to go with it. Now for the Ravens Moon to arrive and I'll be all set.

I need to look for some Bograts now... ;)
I was thinking of it like this. When I'm making a mixed drink like a Bahama Mama, Goombay Smash, or Pina Colada, Bacardi is just fine. Same with Vodka, if I'm making a mixed drink, Smirnoff is fine. Now if I was drinking it straight, break out the good stuff. Our family owned a bar for over 40 years and that's the way I learned it. Heck when I lived in Arizona we used Everclear to clean attys or thin out juice lol. :D

PS I don't use Rum for Vaping endeavors because of the sugar content

Cheers,
Steve

Last edited:

MercuryVaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Damn it, just spoke to ecig.com they said they're not sure they are restocking the VT133. Shit I should have ordered another one.
I just did my daily check in... That is not the best news in the world. Like others have said, ecig prices are way lower then most. i figure anything bought for a hundo or less is great. Best device I own.

VU Sponsors