Become a Patron!

Having problems out of my pulse .5 aio, anybody got any advice?

CBF91

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
I've got pulse .5 and for the last few weeks I have noticed when hit it. It starts out week and slowly builds. It only done it sometimes, I would usually just change the battery, well 2 days I decided to fire and see what the screen said when it was hitting like that. I have set on 62 watts and when I'd fire the voltage would start out at 3.4 for like a second then it starting up until the voltage matched the watts I have set. Well I changed batteries it stop doing that and would just fire straight to 3.7. So I figured I had a bad battery. So I stop using that battery in the pulse aio. Now to ight it start doing it with another battery. So I changed it and now it's doing with all my batteries. I tried wiping off all the contacts and stuff it still does it. I know it's not supposed to because on ever other regulated device I have it fires on what ever wattage you have it set on. Anyone know what could be the problem?

CBF91

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
No matter how high I set the wattage it starts at 3.4 for the first second. I raised the wattage it starts out at 3.4, then jump to 4.04, I wouldn't care if it didn't mess up the vape, but it does I'm not getting hits cuz there so week at the start

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Loose connection on post, battery, coil? idk

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I'm not familiar with your device, but this might help... he mentions several issues:

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
So this is a device you build? That changes everything. What coil, how many ohms (did you even check that)? Nobody has mentioned, but which batteries are you using? Please give us more info. So many possible issues here... help us sort it out.

VU Sponsors