having fun now, sort of

pdasterly

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The evolution of atomizers:)
started with ce4\ce5>protank>iclear 30\30s>aerotank v2>kayfun v4>Lemo v2

Finally got my hands on lemo v2, all i can say is wow. The only thing i don't like about it is that it hits too hard. Swapped the aerotank drip tip and its a lil better, also barely have airflow open(just slightly). I think my juice might be the problem, Ive always vaped high nic mg(36 if i could find but mostly 24mg &18mg cause im cheap and only buy sampler packs, never vaped the same juice twiceo_O

Problem is the lemo hits way to hard and i think it has to to with the nic level, always vaped fine with other tanks but i have one bottle of 6mg juice and it vapes perfect, still a tiny bit harsh but 10x better than the 18\24mg stuff, should i dilute my juice?
also kayfun v4(what a piece of junk)

Emberwilde

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
yes, you may want to reduce the nic level to 6 or even 3.. 24 is fine for stuff you started with but can be overwhelming on stuff like lemo 2 subtank mini, pretty much any sub ohm tank will hit like a tactical nuke with 24 nic :)

pdasterly

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
kayfun v4 was great with higher nic level but damn thing leaked no matter what i did to it

Emberwilde

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
yeah see, the kayfun is not a real high volume type device. it produces some great flavor but you are not going cloud chasing on a kayfun..
I had a kayfun v4, did not have leaking issues but when I went to TC it had to go, the single worst possible choice to run with ni200.. mind you the "top fill" is what attracted me to it but that as it turned out was far to much like a super secret decoder ring to operate for this old fart

VU Sponsors