Become a Patron!

Having a spit back on my aerotank mini

Corona

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi guys

I'm using this aerotank mini for 3 days.. it was perfectly ok but now I'm getting some spit back when I smoke on it. I saw that there was some eliquid leaking from the airholes.. what should I do? tips?

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
  • Make Sure the base with the coilhead is screwed onto the tank tight, and that all the seals are sealing
  • Increase power to the aerotank, usually if there is an issue with flooding, it's either a leaky seal, or the atty isn't tightened up enough.
Adding more power to the tank coil head will assist in vaporizing the juice, if you're vaping at a low power setting, the juice is not being fully vaporized, and thus will flood the atty.

Corona

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Got it.. how much watts do you think I should put on my aerotank mini?????

Zamazam

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Start at 10 or 11 and move up to 12 or 13. Find what works without tasting burnt.

Zamazam

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
what Ohms is the coil head?

Zamazam

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
12 to 13 watts, try that and let me know.

Corona

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Still bad. I even though it was the eliquid since this one I was using was a bit more thick, cause its 60%VG so I switch to one that is 50%/50% and there's a lot of eliquid coming to my mouth again. I tight the coil to the tank, so there's no leaking on the battery anymore, that was fixed. But I'm still getting this strange spit back on my mouth. I just removed the drip tip and I can see that there's like a pool of eliquid. And I clean everything just before trying the 12 and 13 watts like you asked me. Do you think this could be the coil or something?

Zamazam

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It might be a bum coil. Try a new one, put a drop down the center tube in the coil to get the wick wet. Set your mod for 13 watts. Take a few short draws, not hard, without power to get the wicks wet and then take a toot, make sure the airflow is all the way open.

VU Sponsors