Become a Patron!

Has Anyone Tried Vapetrik and/or MT. Baker Vapor?

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you DIY ordering from MBV will tax your funds.
Doing diy that same 35 bucks is about 3000 ml or more.
Yeah, but their flavorings aren't all that. Their RY4 is pretty good, the maple pecan, and vanilla tobacco. Anything else I got from them was pretty weak, takes double or more in any given recipe to get a true flavor. I'm in the process of trying to use up what I got from them. Their Cinnatoast Munch is probably my favorite of their juices. Spot on match for Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal. ;)

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Yeah, but their flavorings aren't all that. Their RY4 is pretty good, the maple pecan, and vanilla tobacco. Anything else I got from them was pretty weak, takes double or more in any given recipe to get a true flavor. I'm in the process of trying to use up what I got from them. Their Cinnatoast Munch is probably my favorite of their juices. Spot on match for Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal. ;)
I roll about 5-10% of fa flavors IF that really depending on the flavors to be honest. Some are a lot lower % per 30ml.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I do have quite a few FA's, but it's hard for me to order them every time on a tight budget. I do fairly well with TFA, TPA (some of them are a bit too "perfumey" though), and I've even gotten some off brands from MadVapes that have impressed me. Their Supreme Flavors cinnamon is to die for...long as it tastes good, I'm not that picky.

Kendall

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I am not interested at this point in DIY. Maybe someday. I prefer to keep it an addiction and not a hobby.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The hobby is in and of itself, an addiction... :eek:.....lol!

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Lmao, I just logged on after making a fairly big batch of juice... its terribly awesome addiction ! Haha
And it frees up money for mods and hardware :)

Joevape85

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I've tried two flavors from vapetrik rainbow nuggets and bubbletronic and tried multiple from mt baker steeping is important with both places I'm on my second order of rainbow nuggets awesome juice I was not impressed with mt baker only juice I enjoyed was ecto cooler max vg 6mg. And that was after weeks of steeping vape wild is another well priced one with options out the ting yang

Joevape85

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just got a order in from them but havent had a chance to try any. I got bloodbath as im more into the fruity flavors as well as a pineaple/peach with a couple extra flavor boosts. I heard alot of good things on bloodbath so ima give it a try. First juice's ive ever ordered online. This is mt. baker
Blood bath was harsh had to steep for like a month and still wasn't good it's in my local shops first state vapes box of shame with like forty other mbv juices lol

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Only MBV's I ever liked were their French Toast and Cinnatoast Munch but both have to sit for at least a month or you're vaping stale bread. Most of their DIY flavorings are "meh", but they do have a few good ones like maple pecan, vanilla tobacco, creme de menthe. Most are too weak. And the Moo Juice sucks.....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Kendall

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I love several flavors from MBV. Honey Berries, Caramel Candy and Slim Mints are three I am never without.

I've only tried MBV's Admiral Berry Crunch, and it was very good. I found about six bottles in a bargain bin at a store for $2.99 for a 15ml. Extra flavor shot, max vg, and 3mg tasted the best.

My brother usually has some from Mt. Baker. I have had the Orange Ice and the Hawk Sauce. Orange Ice was okay, but I did not like it enough to want to go buy some. It tastes as described; strong icy feel with an orange taste. The Hawk Sauce, I thought, was awful.

AntDog

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I think mt baker changed their formula or something. I used to order a bunch of different bottles (8-12) and I'd usually find at least a few I liked ok. My whole last order was bunk. Just tasted "off", and the mixes were clearly not the pg/vg mix I specified. They really screwed the pooch.

Vapetrik.com Rips Rainbow Nuggets is the shit IMO. I absolutely love this stuff, it's just like fruity Pebbles and I just burn through bottles of it. Has anyone had it and can compare it to Cereal Killa? I've never tried CK myself?

sprad05

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
When I found Mt. Vapor I was blown away by the prices, variety, and reviews on fast shipping. However, I received the 5 juices, and was excited so I tried each of them without steeping. BIG MISTAKE! Like vaping pool water. Also, I should mention I took the advice, and added up to 3 flavor shots. 1 week of steeping and about 15 mins of breathing 3 times, along with shaking multiple times every day. Week 1, all flovours dog crap, week 2, dog crap, week 3 no go, week 4 a couple ehhh, by week 8 one of them I could stand. The rest are garbage. I was just very surprised by all the rave reviews on their site, but it is on "their" site. I think I've come to the conclusion you get what you pay for. I've tried quite a few mom n pop stores and find them mostly crap also. Maybe I'm picky, or come off with my nose in the air, I mean I really do wish I loved them. That doesn't be awesome cause I would order a couple hundred mills every month. I'm placing an order now from vaptrik, the regular line isn't priced bad, and they even have steep times and recommended devices for EACH FLAVOR! It seems like they may put a little more effort into things? I'm ordering a couple regular favors and one of the more premium, so we will see how it pans out! All I can say is im staying away from Mt. V and I've advised all my friends to do so also.

MrGrimR

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I went with MVB for almost a year until I moved on to other stores. I my experience MBV is good for new people who vape to build a profile if you will. The difference between MBV juice and other juice from companies is staggering. The place I buy from now is a little more expensive, but the flavors actually taste the way they are supposed to. Plus I can buy 120 ml for 25 bucks which isn't bad.

VU Sponsors