Become a Patron!

Harshness on exhale

I just bought a KangerTech SUBOX Mini starter kit from my local vape shop. I've already discovered that the RBA gives better vapor than the other heads that were in the kit. I like the 0.5 Ohm straight to lung. My problem is that I'm experiencing some throat harshness on exhale. I keep it turned down to 15W to keep that at a minimum. The juice I got is 6mg nic. It's not satisfying my nic cravings.

Is the harshness on exhale because of the VG/PG ratio? The juice that I bought does not list the ratio, so I don't know what it is.

Since I prefer the straight to lung, I should want juice that has no throat hit, correct? If correct, would that be a problem if I step up to 12mg nic?

Why are All Natural & Organic E-Liquids not intended for rebuildable devices?

Can you please recommend a juice type based on this info?

If I'm not making sense, please let me know.

To give more details on harshness.. it's just an itchy sorta tickle. Sometime's the 1st drag make me cough. It goes away after after 5 or 10 drags.

kwtony

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Check out Hermetic Steam here

http://vapingunderground.com/thread...he-month-of-august.102290/page-44#post-610297

C14A0D85-F4E1-410D-AE4D-FFA5E333AE2E-27575-0000066CE009BC5D_zps4e4nylum.jpg

B5F8BBB0-C579-407A-B4A1-C656424697AD-23692-000001F53AD70BCF_zpsjzgyqj1e.jpg

I guarantee no harshness on your exhale :)

two suboxes are better then one

DC646156-BFED-4843-BBA2-E1AA594E464F-23692-000001F19D755B3C_zpsfxet7g4f.jpg

Go higher vg to pg cuz pg is thinner and since it's an occ it's just ganna burn threw juic cuz of how thin the juice is so next time you buy juice get 70 or 80 vg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

MidwestExpress

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have a Kanger Sub tank Mini on a Smok m80 pro. I just got back from vacation and before I left I grabbed a couple bottles of juice from a local shop. One is my normal brand and the other was a new brand. They had me at "it tastes like orange cream dream Sickles. " I noticed that when I use that juice I get a kinda burn in my throat. I thought I was getting a soar throat. I built a new coil and wicked it and threw in my regular juice and had no more soar throat. I then put the new stuff in and back came the spar throat... needless to say, no longer using that juice. Tasted great but not worth it. I doesn't list is blend but I know what works for me is higher vg versus pg.

I'm guessing too much pg but I'm new to vaping on mods. Used to pencil cigs...

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Rekonball

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You might have an allergy to pg some do. The pg carries the flavor better than vg and some people are sensitive to it. The milder flavors use more pg than vg cause its thinner and easier diluted.

VU Sponsors