Become a Patron!

Happy was missing my istick!

Nancy_Bout

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
My poor pink istick fell into the toilet nobody's fault but my own! Kids and my granddaughter rushing me and wham it fell from shelf in and of course it didn't flush away lol but it's dead!
I got my new one in and I'm happy!
My MVP is my backup now and my VV the backup for that lol
Have a merry Christmas everyone!!
I'm vaping some seduce juice white walker w snake eyes yeah my own Pseudo juice but love it!!
Seducejuice Max VG is so easily capable to handle my nautilus and even protanks!
I also love Johnsons creek!
again have a great day!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419010555.303948.jpg
This time I grabbed black! Classy black! LoL everything else is pink pink lol

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
My poor pink istick fell into the toilet nobody's fault but my own! Kids and my granddaughter rushing me and wham it fell from shelf in and of course it didn't flush away lol but it's dead!
I got my new one in and I'm happy!
My MVP is my backup now and my VV the backup for that lol
Have a merry Christmas everyone!!
I'm vaping some seduce juice white walker w snake eyes yeah my own Pseudo juice but love it!!
Seducejuice Max VG is so easily capable to handle my nautilus and even protanks!
I also love Johnsons creek!
again have a great day!
View attachment 10800
This time I grabbed black! Classy black! LoL everything else is pink pink lol

Very nice set up. Glad you are happy with your i Stick. You'll have to get yourself another violet stick accidents happen when you're under stress.
Happy holidays!

Nancy_Bout

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I was braiding my daughters hair for xmas party lol I have a shelf over the bowl PLOP!
Voop lol who doesn't but that wasn't it lol

Joshua Iles

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
So do u like the performance of the nauty on the istick? Finally upgraded from evods to bvc aspire tanks and I couldn't be happier, just curious what the Nautilus might be like, if I can find one at the right price of course.

wally

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Toilet Istick XXX. I love this Istick the more I use it and now all my friends that vape have them. In sales it is selling better than anything other than the ego's.

VU Sponsors