Become a Patron!

Happy Mothers Day

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I know Mothers Day has long past but just had to add this

A Mother's Love​
When you have children, it’s the first time in your life you truly love someone more than yourself. Your entire world changes. You are no longer the protagonist in your own movie. Your life becomes your children.

Even though I worked full time as a doctor throughout my kids' childhood, my heart was always with them. I would rush home every day from the clinic to see them, to play with them, and to watch them laugh. Every second was bliss.

A mother is always full of unconditional love and understands every aspect of their child’s wants and needs. It’s a feeling that’s indescribable but magical. No one sacrifices more than a mother for that child. She is always listening and loving and encouraging her child with unbelievable dedication and compassion.

Lately, I’ve been thinking a lot about family and how special this built-in unit is in life. Mothers are the force that connects this unit together. Without them, we are just a group of bandits in the house!

Happy (belated) Mother’s Day to all the amazing mothers who fill our lives with love!​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
when I mess up I really mess up

Last edited:

VU Sponsors