Become a Patron!

Halloween Juice Recipes

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Thought it'd be cool if we all shared some recipes for that special trick or treat night..

will kick off with one of mine..

Halloween Cola

6% Cola Syrup tfa
2% Vanilla Swirl tfa
1% Pumpkin Spice tfa
2% Orange Cream tfa

:D

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
shared this one before but its good halloween candy vape and easy to adjust or add to.

white chocolate candy corn

5% TFA white chocolate
5% FW candy corn

Last edited:

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I like this idea of holiday threads or seasonal threads to pile a bunch of stuff in. we should do it more. the whole christmas thing the other day gave me an idea. Im making a "12 days of christmas" line this year and do a thread on it . 12 vapes 12 days lol.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
I like this idea of holiday threads or seasonal threads to pile a bunch of stuff in. we should do it more. the whole christmas thing the other day gave me an idea. Im making a "12 days of christmas" line this year and do a thread on it . 12 vapes 12 days lol.

that sounds cool!! :D i havent even thought on Christmas yet.. :oops:
gesh i gota get me moving! :D

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
that sounds cool!! :D i havent even thought on Christmas yet.. :oops:
gesh i gota get me moving! :D
its going to take awhile to make 12 different awesome juices. you know me , its got to have a story and everything to go with it . lets see if I can even get it done with everything else

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I will defer to the master mixers and vape all your stuffs. I tried to make an all FA Candy Corn the other day, but haven't tried it yet.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I will defer to the master mixers and vape all your stuffs. I tried to make an all FA Candy Corn the other day, but haven't tried it yet.
that would be good ! I never thought of making an all FA candy corn. I think I am on the verge of making a clean version of caps custard . just better tho. hahahaha . i mess with it and it gets close then I totally destroy it. one day Ill get it

Last edited:

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I absolutely believe you will! I have notes from back when I first started. The stuff you had back then, to where you are now... awesome stuff. I've been in a never-ending rut. Fail after fail.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I absolutely believe you will! I have notes from back when I first started. The stuff you had back then, to where you are now... awesome stuff. I've been in a never-ending rut. Fail after fail.
ah I bet you have some good stuff up your sleeves

jensy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
its going to take awhile to make 12 different awesome juices. you know me , its got to have a story and everything to go with it . lets see if I can even get it done with everything else
You will get it done Will. You already have your tree up so you are way, way ahead of the game.:):)

VU Sponsors