Become a Patron!

Gurgle blues

eso

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Whether it's the Nautilus or the Kanger mega it doesn't seem to matter, It gurgles. I've tried all airflow holes, have tried different v/w levels, tried slowing the draw, it's always the same, Gurgle. Hell, I have found my old vivi nova's to be more reliable. I have another of each on their way via post, more $ just to see if it was a product spoof. Hey, don't get me wrong, I respect any and all companies or individuals for attempting to improve the hardware but frankly I'm weary of throwing away my money in the hopes that this new (insert name here) will be my holy grail. Frustrating.

Emilie

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm getting a measure of gurgling on all of my glassos after most of a tank.

I was getting all sorts of gurgling from my Nautilus. I'm not quite sure how I adjusted, but now it only seems to gurgle at the end of a tank.

I ran into a gurgle on my Nautilus mini, and I found the coil was not completely tight. Once tightened, this tank has no gurgling as compared to my Kanger EMOW. Maybe the seals on the coil are worn?

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
When I get gurgles mid-tank or later, I always do the same thing:
unscrew the tank, hold it horizontally, tissue over the drip tip, and blow through the end that connects to the battery. Then tap it a couple times, drip tip down, on the tissue. Dab out any fluid on the connector parts. Unless a coil has gotten gunked up, this fixes it for me every time, on all my tanks.

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
use the q tip method when filling your kanger.
i have no more gurgles.

VU Sponsors