Become a Patron!

GREETINGS FROM DEFCON13

Defcon 13 E-Juice

Unlisted Vendor
We are a juice company out of Orange City, Florida. We have a vision and a desire to enhance the industry by providing the highest quality E-Juice possible. We will not stop there tho ! There is one line of Defcon 13 available NOW for purchase. In this line of juice there are SEVEN mixes that will blow all of your senses and leave your taste buds begging for more! Very soon there will be 2 more lines of juice released that will blow your mind with the creativity of the delivery systems and the flavors behind the ART. Our name says it all. Our creations of flavor combinations are of the highest level of mystery and intrigue. Our premium juices are second to none! By the VCC convention in Tampa, Florida we hope to have a line of MODS ready for purchase that will intrigue the imagination!! Like us on FaceBook and spread the good word !! DEFCON OUT !

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome Defcon nice to meet you, be sure to read our vendor rules and enjoy the forum:)

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Where are the vendor rules anyway?

We are a juice company out of Orange City, Florida. We have a vision and a desire to enhance the industry by providing the highest quality E-Juice possible. We will not stop there tho ! There is one line of Defcon 13 available NOW for purchase. In this line of juice there are SEVEN mixes that will blow all of your senses and leave your taste buds begging for more! Very soon there will be 2 more lines of juice released that will blow your mind with the creativity of the delivery systems and the flavors behind the ART. Our name says it all. Our creations of flavor combinations are of the highest level of mystery and intrigue. Our premium juices are second to none! By the VCC convention in Tampa, Florida we hope to have a line of MODS ready for purchase that will intrigue the imagination!! Like us on FaceBook and spread the good word !! DEFCON OUT !

I'd like to order a sample pack but the website has been down for almost a month or so. Highly disappointed lol. But I emailed you as well and no reply. All I want is some juice from you guys!

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Please look at the post dates of the threads you post in KariDee, welcome to VU

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Last post in this thread was last November, did you come here to contact this vendor? Because they only have 4 posts here and never came back.

I'm just trying to place an order for the juice but looks like that's not happening. Disappointed the website is "under maintenance".

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I'm just trying to place an order for the juice but looks like that's not happening. Disappointed the website is "under maintenance".
This company was new in the fall of 2014. Pretty sure they closed up shop a while back... Their last activity on FB was back in November. Take a gander thru some of the recommended juice threads if you want some respectable juice. ;)

VU Sponsors