Become a Patron!

Greetings from a flatlander

Hey everyone! Switched from smoking to vaping about a month ago to this day :). I've only had one in that time and it tasted absolutely horrendous.

My first vaping equipment was and still is: a vision spinner II, and an e-fire battery.
and I started out with the Kanger mini pro tanks III, but switched to an a kanger aerotank v2. and I must say its a night and day difference with the airflow. I'm very interested in what my next buy will be(thinking about the iStick e leaf 50w). But theres just so much information and items available It will be a while until I figure out the best option.

I've become really passionate about vaping since I started. some may call it an obsession...but most of those people are quite ironically smokers.

anyways,
Cheers from the Canadian Praries

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to VU Zedd! - Sounds like you already have plans for future purchases - a trend that most of us know plenty about lol..

The istick 50w would be a nice upgrade to your current setup... paired with one of the new sub-ohm type tanks and I bet you will never touch those aerotank/protanks again :)

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Welcome from me as well.

And take your time figuring out what your next upgrade will be.

IMHO, the learning and shopping is half the fun!

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome!

Welcome from me as well.

And take your time figuring out what your next upgrade will be.

IMHO, the learning and shopping is half the fun!
The other half is unpacking those shiny new toys and utilizing them.

mg6526

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welcome Zedd. Enjoy the forum. Lots to take in. Just received my Arctic sub ohm tank. Fantastic tank IMO. Still not like drippin, but they are getting close. Have fun.

Zazoie

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi Zedd_ and welcome to the VU! Buy one of every shinny thing you see and you'll be set...no really its sound advice. ;)

Hi Zedd_ and welcome to the VU! Buy one of every shinny thing you see and you'll be set...no really its sound advice. ;)

If only my wallet thought the same as me and you Zazoie.

But, currently on my way to electrical engineering if all works out. The process of upgrading classes is a pain though

yay. math.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU, always glad when we get a new member.

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Welcome, Zedd. You said it.......obsession:eek:The good part about that is you can always PIF, trade or sell your gear. Check out our thread on that. Have fun:D

Obi

Member For 4 Years
Welcome..
BTW, I just got istick 50w and been lovin it. Maybe you should get that too, also try some RDA and prepare to get impulsive buying lots of vaping gear... LOL...

Professor Snape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey everyone! Switched from smoking to vaping about a month ago to this day :). I've only had one in that time and it tasted absolutely horrendous.

My first vaping equipment was and still is: a vision spinner II, and an e-fire battery.
and I started out with the Kanger mini pro tanks III, but switched to an a kanger aerotank v2. and I must say its a night and day difference with the airflow. I'm very interested in what my next buy will be(thinking about the iStick e leaf 50w). But theres just so much information and items available It will be a while until I figure out the best option.

I've become really passionate about vaping since I started. some may call it an obsession...but most of those people are quite ironically smokers.

anyways,
Cheers from the Canadian Praries
Glad to hear from our cousins to the North. Are you in Alberta? During my truck driving days, I delivered to Calgary and Edmonton and sometime all the way to Fort McMurray, just about every week. If you're thinking about the iStick 50, why not consider another Eleaf product, the Lemo Drop. In fact I have an iStick 50 and Lemo Drop on order. Right now I'm vaping on a Goblin RTA, and can't believe the difference from my SubTank Mini; lots more flavor and clouds. Oh, by the way, keep those damn Alberta Clippers up there; too many of them made their way to Michigan this Winter. You do know I'm referring to weather systems right, or should I say ah. Happy Vaping!

Slicknic

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

VU Sponsors