Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
PRODUCT: Green Apple
PRODUCT TYPE: e-liquid
PRICE: $6.95/10ml
SUPPLIER: www.o2purstore.com
RATING: 4 of 5
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What I recieved was a 6mg nic, 50/50 ratio so wasnt expecting much but, DAYUM!!!!!!! Flavor is stellar. Actually tastes like those green "crab apples" I used to steal off the tree of the Judge that lived behind my granny. Crisp tart green apple. Little sweet, right amount of sour. Kudos to O2Pur. Vapor production is amazing as well in a subohm tank, rta and rda. ONLY reason they don't get a perfect score is price. $6.99 for 10ml is more than I ever personally would pay for a liquid I've never tried regardless of who recommends it, but I do HIGHLY recommend it. One more gripe......no complex flavors and no vg/pg options. For these reasons it only gets a 4.
As Always Happy Vaping Y'all!
PLEASE REMEMBER I AM NOT NOR EVER BEEN EMPLOYED BY ANY OF THESE COMPANIES OR PRODUCT MANUFACTURERS. I RECEIVE NO COMPENSATION BRIBES OR INCENTIVES OF ANY KIND FOR MY REVIEWS NO MATTER HOW POSITIVE OR NEGATIVE LET LONE RECOMMENDATIONS OR WARNINGS. I PASS ALONG ONLY MY EXPERIENCES AND OPINIONS BASED OFF OF 4+ YEARS EXPERIENCE.CAM00267.jpgCAM00268.jpgCAM00269.jpgCAM00270.jpgCAM00271.jpgCAM00274.jpg

VU Sponsors