SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
So I see a lot of stuff posted but not many deals out there. people asking higher then retail prices for devices so I felt like we needed something that actually has some value. So this is what I came up with. UPDATE Dropped price and added more stuff, If not sold by Tuesday 09-06-16 I'll just close the thread and keep the stuff.

retail cost (cheapest found)
clieto 18
5 pack coils 15 = 3 bucks a coil. 4 extra coils = 12 bucks
ipv mini v2 70 watt 40 fastech
silicon cases 2 bucks each = 4 bucks
4 different websites to piece this together
UPDATE: omega RDA ehpro clone (pics to come later today) est value 10 bucks
UPDATE: Spool of wire (size, pics, material, and gauge to come later today) Est value 6 bucks
So not only is it a starter tank kit, but allows trying an RDA as well

90 total cost new
bonus. 30ml of juice (est value 10 bucks)
100 bucks worth of stuff

selling 40.00 (60% off lowest retail) for the package shipped CONUS PP friend and family. (or if you want sales, buyer pays fees)

IPV mini V2 70watt - used for a week, personally paid 60ish for it new. has light paint chip where the atty sits. includes all original packaging and and 2 silicon cases. 9/10 condition.
2hdbbpv.jpg

27yd838.jpg

Aspire Clieto, great little tank. everything included in new package ( extra tank, vape rings, 1 new coil installed, and 1 extra coil) plus 4 more new coils. All coils are .2 ohm clapton coils (also .4 ohm are available for this tank, I just don't have any, preferred the .2) perfect to go with the IPV mini V2 which fires down to .2
2i1cmk9.jpg

2iitk5v.jpg

Bonus juice. the pic with a lot of bottles is 6mg, the pic with 3 bottles is 3 MG. pick a flavor and I'll send 30ml of it (re-bottled into a 30ml unicorn bottle) and send it along or if you want i can send you a 30ml of my home made juice (any nic level you want just give me an idea of what flavors you like)
2ecofiv.jpg

n6uqly.jpg

any questions please ask. have fun and vape on people

Last edited:

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Just looking for brand/flavor suggestions actually. Unless you have some to sell?
Not looking to sell. Figured I'd throw some in with my sale here. I'm still new so my stuff is pretty basic but I did do (all tfa) 7.5 % chocolate with 7.5% strawberry and also a 5% each coconut, chocolate, and toasted almond both turned out good

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
So I'm pretty shocked this hasn't moved, thought it would be gone near instantly, so for the weekend I'm upping the ante. edited the OP. adding in an ehpro omega clone and a spool of wire (will add pics later for the 2 items and wire type/size) and dropping price to 40.00 shipped. That should bring the value of the deal to around 100 bucks or 60% off. If it's not sold by Tuesday I'll just have this closed and I'll keep it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors