Grapple Tarts

toughguitar

Member For 5 Years
2.5% FA Fuji Apple
2% FA Concorde Grape
.5% FA Lemon Sicily
1.5% TFA Sweet and Tart
1% Ethyl Maltol
1% Sweetener ( Optional if you want it sweeter)

I found the Sweettart flavor when organizing my flavor box and got inspired. I bought it when I first started mixing and never used it. I never tried the Grape flavor and don't see it in any recipes. I started there and the apple is one of my favorite FA fruits, put them together and it turned out to be a good mix. Keep the sweet and tart low or it will over power the fruits. You might be able to replace it with a tart and sour additive and achieve similar results or give it a more tart flavor( I don't have any and like it sweeter). I add EM to all my recipes, so its not really necessary, but combined with sweetner it gives a sweet inhale and a tart exhale. Vaping it right after mixing and you can taste the apple, the next day it blends with the grape for a really good flavor. Enjoy!

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think I would like to try this with and without the sweet and tart. I have all these flavors .

Thanks tough guitar

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bkkdaytrader

Member For 4 Years
None of the sites where I get my FA's have the fuji apple---I can't get from any US sites cause most don't take paypal or they wont accept my thai credit card. Ill keep searching as there seems to be a lot good recipes that use fuji apple.. Actually I don't have any apple flavor--only apple pie.. Maybe a substitute from another vendor.

VU Sponsors