Become a Patron!

Graphic needed

Warhawk-AVG

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey...can any of you excellent graphic designers make up a vaping vs smoking graphic

It's simple really...with only using two pie charts (one that even the most closed minded can understand)

One is vaping, divided into 3rds (I guess figuring out the ratios would be good)
One slice is vapor, one slice is nicotine, one slice is flavoring

Smoking
One slice is TAR, one slice is CARBON MONOXIDE, and one slice is nicotine (you can even label a thick fat line the "trace elements found in smoking"

There is a good graphical comparison of smoking vs vaping

Remember...each cig has buckets of CO in them..you are literally POISONING your bloodstream (there is after all a multi-million dollar industry out there for the detection and prevention of CO poisoning)

I truly think that smoking cigs...that endorphin rush (same you feel when you eat super hot peppers) is what your body is "Addicted" to...nicotine is addictive...but that rush you feel after not smoking overnight or for a while is what your body actually craves...operating at a level of "poisoning" it's used to.

This is why I would rather people vape rather than smoke

Don't believe me...he is the .gov report on many popular brands of cigs (and these are in MG...tar and carbon monoxide! The "tar" and carbon monoxide figures are rounded to the nearest milligram (mg.))

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
As a chilehead that grinds my own Reaper/Scorpion powder from dry pods...and a vaper since 2012... I feel ya... :D

Warhawk-AVG

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
As a chilehead that grinds my own Reaper/Scorpion powder from dry pods...and a vaper since 2012... I feel ya... :D
Hotter the better!
I routinely eat as my regular meal hotsauce habanero...it's like Tabasco to me...

Ghost peppers and the hotsauce "Da Bomb" if used liberally really puts it to me!

Not to sidetrack...but any take on the graphic?

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hotter the better!
I routinely eat as my regular meal hotsauce habanero...it's like Tabasco to me...

Ghost peppers and the hotsauce "Da Bomb" if used liberally really puts it to me!

Not to sidetrack...but any take on the graphic?
I used to do gfx work back in the 90s, but im afraid my eyes aint so good anymore... :(

VU Sponsors