GOVERNMENT WATCH!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. President Donald Trump disclosed highly classified information to the Russian foreign minister during their meeting last week, potentially jeopardizing a source of intelligence about Islamic State, The Washington Post reported on Monday, citing current and former U.S. officials.

The newspaper said the information Trump relayed to Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov and Russian Ambassador Sergei Kislyak had been provided by a U.S. partner through a highly sensitive intelligence-sharing arrangement.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. President Donald Trump disclosed highly classified information to the Russian foreign minister during their meeting last week, potentially jeopardizing a source of intelligence about Islamic State, The Washington Post reported on Monday, citing current and former U.S. officials.

The newspaper said the information Trump relayed to Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov and Russian Ambassador Sergei Kislyak had been provided by a U.S. partner through a highly sensitive intelligence-sharing arrangement.

Sources always unnamed or random "officials "

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sources always unnamed or random "officials "

It is really pathetic to grasp and any hint of bad news against the other party but to ignore anything negative about your party.
Glad I pretty much hate both sides.

rest assured it will not be investigated due to the Rebutlickens controlling congress.
And lets not forget Trumps firing of the head of the FBI.
How many time has a president done that?

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It is really pathetic to grasp and any hint of bad news against the other party but to ignore anything negative about your party.
Glad I pretty much hate both sides.

I do too Cromwell but I'm sick of the bullshit and hysterical media . It's lies and nonsense it stops our country from moving on . We need to help the Rustbelt bring jobs back to the USA help intercity youth . No we waste time with lies ,and bullshit as people suffer . Where was the media flurry when Obama gave Iran a plane load of cash ? Fuck the parties get people jobs and their lives back !

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I do too Cromwell but I'm sick of the bullshit and hysterical media . It's lies and nonsense it stops our country from moving on . We need to help the Rustbelt bring jobs back to the USA help intercity youth . No we waste time with lies ,and bullshit as people suffer . Where was the media flurry when Obama gave Iran a plane load of cash ? Fuck the parties get people jobs and their lives back !

if you actually believe that trump and his crew will do that...
Sad just so sad.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The USA must become a majority non partisan if we are to solve our problems.
Partisanship is one of the biggest sources of the problems.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
if you actually believe that trump and his crew will do that...
Sad just so sad.

I think if given a chance yes I do . But the truly sad thing is he won't be allowed too nobody will D or R that I agree is fuckin tragic !

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I dunno I think that VZ problem is only one partisan party in control.

the golden age of America has passed.
The Rust belt will NOT come back.
The price of making America what it was job wise and such would be 100% inflation in a short time.
the damage is already done by BOTH parties.

We DO need to focus on our own problems and stop being the police force of the world though.
Wasn't that one of Trumps broken promises?

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I dunno I think that VZ problem is only one partisan party in control.

the golden age of America has passed.
The Rust belt will NOT come back.
The price of making America what it was job wise and such would be 100% inflation in a short time.
the damage is already done by BOTH parties.

We DO need to focus on our own problems and stop being the police force of the world though.
Wasn't that one of Trumps broken promises?

It amazes me every day going to work I drive past port Elisabeth by Newark Airport . There are miles of unloaded Nissians Toyotas, Kias . I think to myself how is it they can make it in Japan or Korea ship it here unload it here truck it to dealers here and do that with all those added logistics and still be cheaper then making it in Detroit and make profits? Something is really wrong here .

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It amazes me every day going to work I drive past port Elisabeth by Newark Airport . There are miles of unloaded Nissians Toyotas, Kias . I think to myself how is it they can make it in Japan or Korea ship it here unload it here truck it to dealers here and do that with all those added logistics and still be cheaper then making it in Detroit and make profits? Something is really wrong here .

it is called profit margin.
How many US manufacturers cars are actually made in the USA?

fraleywp

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

There are many factors in play. Labor costs here in the USA are much higher. Why is that? I huge part of that is Healthcare costs. Why are Healthcare costs so high in this country? Insurance and Big Pharma. They are ruining this country on a daily basis. It is all a big sham. Why is it that other countries buy the same medicines at a fraction of the cost?

I could go on but hopefully the point is made. Democrats and Republicans are both behind this BS. We need to put a stop to lobbyists.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There are many factors in play. Labor costs here in the USA are much higher. Why is that? I huge part of that is Healthcare costs. Why are Healthcare costs so high in this country? Insurance and Big Pharma. They are ruining this country on a daily basis. It is all a big sham. Why is it that other countries buy the same mideicens at a fraction of the cost?

I could go on but hopefully the point is made. Democrats and Republicans are both behind this BS. We need to put a stop to lobbyists.

too many people in the middle making money off of healthcare.

imho make medicare available to all.

Obamacare was hosed from the go by congress insisting that the ins companys remained in the game.

fraleywp

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
too many people in the middle making money off of healthcare.

imho make medicare available to all.

Obamacare was hosed from the go by congress insisting that the ins companys remained in the game.
Exactly. And why would they do that? Lobby money.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
it is called profit margin.
How many US manufacturers cars are actually made in the USA?

also how can we make America great again when foreign corps own so much of us now?
And trumpo Daughter and Son in law are drumming up foreign investments as I type and using their position in the Trump regime to make it happen.

free visa with every 500 mil invested aka 500 mil of America sold to non Americans...

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We have gotten so spoiled and lazy we cannot even feed ourselves without food imports and illegal immigrant labor.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yep. Being part of The Corporate States of America.
Plus gotta line up cushy jobs for worthless children and cronies.

This I agree with you Cromwell . We don't own or run our country . The corporations do It's a sad fact . Doesn't matter who's president we let them pretend to be in charge . I guess I want to believe but the older I get I can't close my eyes to it . Look at how hysterical the press is a fuckin outsider won . It all makes me sick and angry and that's not good .

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This I agree with you Cromwell . We don't own or run our country . The corporations do It's a sad fact . Doesn't matter who's president we let them pretend to be in charge . I guess I want to believe but the older I get I can't close my eyes to it . Look at how hysterical the press is a fuckin outsider won . It all makes me sick and angry and that's not good .

Trump only pretended to be an outsider.
he is a corporate insider.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
f7b52097f654f1ff642ffa845c822aa0.jpg

BAM crew

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Now Trump said?
Must be fake news then.
I ignore those claims now. Every time something was supposed to be 'fake news' a tad more is said or twittled, a few days later that lends a little credibility to the aforementioned 'fake story'
It's not worth trying to even argue anymore. Not when the subject of the argument, is so nice as to back up the bad press himself.

BAM crew

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I ignore those claims now. Every time something was supposed to be 'fake news' a tad more is said or twittled, a few days later that lends a little credibility to the aforementioned 'fake story'
It's not worth trying to even argue anymore. Not when the subject of the argument, is so nice as to back up the bad press himself.

BAM crew
Yep 'Fake News' translates to probable facts that one side wants to dis and ignore because they do not fit their dogma.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Yep 'Fake News' translates to probable facts that one side wants to dis and ignore because they do not fit their dogma.
Yup... Every president in recent history have had it; and, the apponets play the sides.

'It's fake!!!!' ' no, it not'

BAM crew

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yup... Every president in recent history have had it; and, the apponets play the sides.

'It's fake!!!!' ' no, it not'

BAM crew
And the overall goal is to get the public to not believe the news so that those controlling our govt can do what they want with impunity.

I speak of those controlling both parties.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
And the overall goal is to get the public to not believe the news so that those controlling our govt can do what they want with impunity.

I speak of those controlling both parties.
Exactly!!!!
Same motus operandi... Same shit just a different administration

BAM crew

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
We have gotten so spoiled and lazy we cannot even feed ourselves without food imports and illegal immigrant labor.

They used to be called "migrant workers". They still are migrant workers, but "illegal immigrant labor" sounds so much more inflammatory.

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee

That's how fascism gets started. But hey, far be it from me calling the biggest yeller of FAKE NEWS!!! we have ever seen our Fascist wannabe in Chief.

Birther - what else needs to be said? Don't need that one any more? Just stop saying it. Yet no one seems to notice things like that.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's how fascism gets started. But hey, far be it from me calling the biggest yeller of FAKE NEWS!!! we have ever seen our Fascist wannabe in Chief.

Birther - what else needs to be said? Don't need that one any more? Just stop saying it. Yet no one seems to notice things like that.
You speak poorly of Emperor Orange.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Former FBI Director James Comey wrote in a memo that President Donald Trump asked him to end the investigation of national security adviser Michael Flynn

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Former FBI Director James Comey wrote in a memo that President Donald Trump asked him to end the investigation of national security adviser Michael Flynn
Fake news -;it didn't happen

BAM crew

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
America is such a absolutists society.
You are either with us or against us.
2 sides and you must choose.
So we are told.
Both sides have some good points and bad as well.

I choose not to choose either side.
I AM an independent entity.
That frightens most so they choose to follow one side or the other.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Illegal is such a judgmental word. Just hearing it makes me feel marginalized.
I'm sad now. Where's the Play-Doh?
If Trump did ask Comey to stop investigating Flynn it is classic obstruction of justice which is illegal.

waiting on the BUT HILLARY! deflection attempts.
That is a separate issue.
but should be properly addressed.

Last edited:

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
If Trump did ask Comey to stop investigating Flynn it is classic obstruction of justice which is illegal.

waiting on the BUT HILLARY! deflection attempts.
That is a separate issue.
but should be properly addressed.

The bottom line:

If they both broke the law, the both need to be treated as such.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors