Become a Patron!

GOVERNMENT WATCH!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We have too many children Bro, why fuck?

Answer......................because it's good for the soul. It's what we do. Nature.

Fuck you man, you can’t compare FUCKING AND KILLING/EATING.... you know better!

IM PESCATARIAN!

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Fuck you man, you can’t compare FUCKING AND KILLING/EATING.... you know better!

IM PESCATARIAN!

Sure you can.

Take away the grocery store and you and your family starve. Mine still eats. And I'll still fuck. Because I'll have food. And I'll be alive to fuck.

That's nature. Natural law.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sure you can.

Take away the grocery store and you and your family starve. Mine still eats. And I'll still fuck. Because I'll have food. And I'll be alive to fuck.

That's nature. Natural law.

Bullshit!!!
You can eat fish and shit still survive and fuck everyday!

IM PESCATARIAN!

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I keep seeing ads on youtube from republicans to mail your absentee ballots today!
After all how can your dead parents vote if you don't?

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah. He'd have anyone one that is not straight and white deported.
This shows how you think ! You don't look at us as all american . you think if the person is white he only cares for whites ? Why didn't you say this when our president was black ? To have a leader that puts our interest first is somehow a bad thing now ?
Look how demoralised and ashamed of yourself you have become that you feel you have no right to take care of your own first . your weak and disgusting you only bring the country down .

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Here ya go Spinky
9e8a8c4754941f9f5a9c786f58dfee32.jpg

vandyman

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Here ya go Spinky

In some parts of America it is a shit hole.
Fuck helping an American, give free food and health care to the non American first.
This Bull shit needs to stop.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
In some parts of America it is a shit hole.
Fuck helping an American, give free food and health care to the non American first.
This Bull shit needs to stop.
Hell man I can walk out the front door and in 15 minutes see people living in tents in worse poverty than the scumbag invaders from latin America.......and oddly enough I don't see a single libtard opening up their homes to them.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Um, yeah. But you gotta be able to catch a fuckin fish. :giggle:

How many fish you catch?

You first worlders don’t know how to starve, please don’t teach me how to be poor... been there done that....

IM PESCATARIAN!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Here ya go Spinky

Mods should take this photo down!!!
Any mods out here looking at this violent photo? I’m sure mods will ignore again!

IM PESCATARIAN!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
so how many African or philipino Noble prize winners can you name.

NOBLE PRIZE?
Hahahahahaha you believe in that shit
You confuse bitch! First you bitch about Obama/black man getting one, now you actually wanna brag about a NON American award. Bitch try again!

IM PESCATARIAN!

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
NOBLE PRIZE?
Hahahahahaha you believe in that shit
You confuse bitch! First you bitch about Obama/black man getting one, now you actually wanna brag about a NON American award. Bitch try again!

IM PESCATARIAN!
Not Nobel Peace Prize winners dumbfuck....Nobel Prizes in Science and economics,medicine, and such.....so how many from Africa and the phillipines.......

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
This shows how you think ! You don't look at us as all american . you think if the person is white he only cares for whites ? Why didn't you say this when our president was black ? To have a leader that puts our interest first is somehow a bad thing now ?
Look how demoralised and ashamed of yourself you have become that you feel you have no right to take care of your own first . your weak and disgusting you only bring the country down .

Obama did not help out only the blacks. He helped all races. Trump hates anyone that is not white. Taking care of your own? You mean white billionaires? Fuck you!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not Nobel Peace Prize winners dumbfuck....Nobel Prizes in Science and economics,medicine, and such.....so how many from Africa and the phillipines.......

I don’t know any Filipinos that wants a make up award!

IM PESCATARIAN!

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You first worlders don’t know how to starve, please don’t teach me how to be poor... been there done that....

IM PESCATARIAN!

Then maybe don't be an ungrateful fuck for the opportunity to not be poor anymore. Just a thought.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Status