Become a Patron!

GOVERNMENT WATCH!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
it is , very different then all the attacks on republicans latley . That's why its so strange and the media is all over it .

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
why not.... Hilary called CNN 2 hours before she had Bill put the bomb in their mailbox.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
why not.... Hilary called CNN 2 hours before she had Bill put the bomb in their mailbox.
looks like Wiley e Coyote made the bombs . It was pretty obvious they were ment to be found . over postage , typed address ,misspelled address . wires sticking out of pipe with timer . like a cartoon bomb

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
looks like Wiley e Coyote made the bombs . It was pretty obvious they were ment to be found . over postage , typed address ,misspelled address . wires sticking out of pipe with timer . like a cartoon bomb

fucking Bill Clinton never was very good with tools....other than his pecker.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
last comment on this bomb thing . Who the fuck took this picture of the bomb? Wernt they afraid it may explode? Shouldn't it been taken apart first instead of laying on a counter ?
6d658c680272c8acbca089c64b21172a.jpg

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Probably just Mad Dog Mattis explaining to the left that he didn't appreciate being the recipient of a Ricin laced love letter.

He probably had the dummie pipe bombs made up & mailed to the Ricin conspirators just to let them know that they were not the only ones who can mail packages and contrary to their apparent belief, they were not untouchable.

Just joking - all those pipe bombs and not one went off - who benefits by getting to play the victims after this charade. Blamed on a Q deciple no doubt.

Sent using Tapatalk

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Tic toc boom!
Bomb bomb bomb

American politics at its best... so stupid! Geez!

IM PESCATARIAN!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Probably just Mad Dog Mattis explaining to the left that he didn't appreciate being the recipient of a Ricin laced love letter.

He probably had the dummie pipe bombs made up & mailed to the Ricin conspirators just to let them know that they were not the only ones who can mail packages and contrary to their apparent belief, they were not untouchable.

Just joking - all those pipe bombs and not one went off - who benefits by getting to play the victims after this charade. Blamed on a Q deciple no doubt.

Sent using Tapatalk

Dude, do these fuckers have a calendar of what to do next? Do they have a note pad of shit to do next? Do they plan all theses ahead of time? Or do it as they go? Chop chop, to caravan, to mailing bombs, to what’s next! Geez!

IM PESCATARIAN!

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
last comment on this bomb thing . Who the fuck took this picture of the bomb? Wernt they afraid it may explode? Shouldn't it been taken apart first instead of laying on a counter ?

Yeah it's almost like they knew it was harmless...

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It does not matter if they were fakes. How would you react if a fake bomb appeared in tour mailbox? You would not know if it were real or fake. You would call 9-1-1. The bomb squad would deal with it. No matter what, you would know you are in danger. I know you ain't got the balls to dissect one to find out if it were real or not.

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It does not matter if they were fakes. How would you react if a fake bomb appeared in tour mailbox? You would not know if it were real or fake. You would call 9-1-1. The bomb squad would deal with it. No matter what, you would know you are in danger. I know you ain't got the balls to dissect one to find out if it were real or not.

Look up False Flag.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dude, do these fuckers have a calendar of what to do next? Do they have a note pad of shit to do next? Do they plan all theses ahead of time? Or do it as they go? Chop chop, to caravan, to mailing bombs, to what’s next! Geez!

IM PESCATARIAN!
Israel massing tanks in West Bank. Time to get them some Genie Oil. Hezbollah hasta la bye bye.

Sent using Tapatalk

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The other possibility about these bombs is..Dianne Fienstien sent them...she got the bombs at the same place she got her phony ass rape victims....and just as we are not allowed to call Christine Ford a lying sack of shit who sought to destroy Kavanaugh, we will not be allowed to call these new phony ass victims lying sacks of shit either.

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I will say one thing about these bombs received by the top Democrats. On two occasions Don Jr's family and other top government officials have received white powder in the mail including General James Mattis and General Kelley and this powder tested positive for Ricin. Not one prominent Democrat condemned these events nor urged civility.

All these Democrats seem to be singing a different tune now that these type of events had a more personal touch for them. While I condemn the recent hoax mailing it seems to have been proven to be a come to Jesus moment for many of the more radical among them. I don't think that's a bad thing.

Sent using Tapatalk

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I will say one thing about these bombs received by the top Democrats. On two occasions Don Jr's family and other top government officials have received white powder in the mail including General James Mattis and General Kelley and this powder tested positive for Ricin. Not one prominent Democrat condemned these events nor urged civility.

All these Democrats seem to be singing a different tune now that these type of events had a more personal touch for them. While I condemn the recent hoax mailing it seems to have been proven to be a come to Jesus moment for many of the more radical among them. I don't think that's a bad thing.

Sent using Tapatalk
Pipe bombs were made with PVC pipe ? Whoever the bomber is they are really bad at what they do .

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
U.S. dairy farmers get little help from Canada trade deal

Julie Ingwersen, Rod Nickel

MADISON, Wisconsin/ST. CLAUDE, Manitoba (Reuters) - Minnesota farmer Paul Fritsche can no longer afford health insurance as he struggles to sustain a dairy farm that has been in his family for nearly a century.

U.S. President Donald Trump demanded concessions from the protected Canadian dairy industry and said on Twitter that Canada was hurting U.S. farmers with high tariffs. After Canada gave some ground, Trump claimed a big victory and said farmers would have more export options.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Pipe bombs were made with PVC pipe ? Whoever the bomber is they are really bad at what they do .

Oh the bombs were an absolute fucking joke. Apparently a good time was had by all laughing on 4chan about them. Figures I would be stuck on a cell away from computer access & miss all the fun.

I believe the Dems are full of shit trying to play the victims & portray MAGA as violent and incite their radical base but it is kind of funny & ironic to see them try & pass off those toy bombs as real & suddenly call for civility.

That is PVC pipe? Looks more like a fluorescent light tube.

They all look like fools.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Trump a terrorist supporter/enabler?

Were it Clinton instead of Trump that is what all the right wing pundits would be saying.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Former New York State Senate Majority Leader Dean Skelos was sentenced on Wednesday to four years and three months in prison on federal corruption charges, including soliciting bribes and defrauding the public.

Good should have got 20 years or more.
Nail the corrupt ones to the wall.

And I have no idea which party he is but it makes no difference to me.

Last edited:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Having worked so hard to divide the USA even more, Trump CANNOT reunite the USA.
The most divided USA since the Civil War?

Per Trumps minions.
Divided we stand united we fall.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ironic that there are thousands of vapers on this forum who have mech mods that they vape everyday that are more dangerous than these so called bombs..

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Fox Business Network host Lou Dobbs, who is prone to peddling conspiracy theories and is a prominent supporter of President Trump, asserted without evidence on Thursday that it was "fake news" that suspicious packages were mailed this week to high-profile Democrats and the New York City offices of CNN.

"Fake bombs," Dobbs wrote in a tweet posted to his verified account Thursday morning. "Who could possibly benefit by so much fakery?"

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Fox Business Network host Lou Dobbs, who is prone to peddling conspiracy theories and is a prominent supporter of President Trump, asserted without evidence on Thursday that it was "fake news" that suspicious packages were mailed this week to high-profile Democrats and the New York City offices of CNN.

"Fake bombs," Dobbs wrote in a tweet posted to his verified account Thursday morning. "Who could possibly benefit by so much fakery?"
and what evidence do you have it was a rightwinger....how do you not know these bombs weren't sent by ANTIFA or by angry feminazis over the fact they think the DNC didn't fight back hard enough over the Kavanaugh hearings...or Bernie supporters who thought the DNC betrayed them....you got squat....just like Mueller had squat...just like Fienstien had squat....just another libtard conspiracy theory.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Dobbs is right dipshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors