Become a Patron!

GOVERNMENT WATCH!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
DONNIE is quietly moving $260M from cancer research, HIV/AIDS and other programs to cover the rising costs of his child detention policy, which has hit record levels. It’s a good time to be a government contractor #MAGA MOFOKERS

IM PESCATARIAN!
We BOTH know you are jaded enough to know why he is doing THAT! Look at what he is diverting money from!

Now I ask you, Do you think there might be cures for those things that are being suppressed from distribution to the general public due to utterly huge cost of current treatments and ability to STEAL research funds for cures because cures might already exist?

Multi billion / trillion dollar scam! That is why he is doing it & you know it in your heart!

He is trying to cut off the funding of the Deep State to strangle it! Good people shouldn't be DYING in the MILLIONS annually so big Pharma can continue to run a scam!

God damn right - #MAGA MOFOKERS!

Last edited:

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We BOTH know you are jaded enough to know why he is doing THAT! Look at what he is diverting money from!

Now I ask you, Do you think there might be cures for those things that are being suppressed from distribution to the general public due to utterly huge cost of current treatments and ability to STEAL research funds for cures because cures might already exist?

Multi billion / trillion dollar scam! That is why he is doing it & you know it in your heart!

He is trying to cut off the funding of the Deep State to strangle it! Good people shouldn't be DYING in the MILLIONS annually so big Pharma can continue to run a scam!

Lol..... I was actually waiting for Arthur to react to it... #MAGA

IM PESCATARIAN!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

STEM CELL RESEARCH
LOL

IM PESCATARIAN!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Bullshit.
If you treat people like shit on social media it reflects in your so called real life.
Being a racist like you can be bad for business.
I guess we will find out.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

I don’t treat people like shit...
I never do!
You just assumed bad

IM PESCATARIAN!

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
li3mn5N.jpg

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am a little confused.
If someone makes false statements about you. You can sue them for a ton of money

I don't know why people just don't threaten a law suit to back this allegations off.

The irony of it is it is quite possible these women they are putting up believe the allegations they are making. They are honestly remembering things from their past.

This NXVIM sex cult is the result of the advancements of MK Ultra mind control techniques. It "recruits" on college campuses implanting the MK ultra programming in these girls minds at dorm parties & such and then they prostitute them out to Hollywood big wigs & monied people of power. Girl gets a phone call & they are triggered into a trance, told where to go & what to do & when they are done, they go home, go to sleep & forget it ever happened. This can go on for decades.

From there, it is nothing for a controller to access one of the repressed memories and tell the subject to remember that it was Brett Kavanaugh's face on the person who did those things to them and then prepare the subject for that memory to begin to surface in the conscious mind over a certain time period. The result is they can pass any lie detector test because they aren't lying, they are actually remembering true events that happened to them, they are just falsely remembering that it was Brett Kavanaugh (or anyone the controller chooses) that did it because that is what they are prepped to do.

Utterly Chilling.

Last edited:

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Way too much money to be made off of suckers that donate towards research. If a cure ever existed, it will never see the light of day.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Way too much money to be made off of suckers that donate towards research. If a cure ever existed, it will never see the light of day.
They are beginning to come out under Right to Try very slowly now in response to ultimatums from Trump. They are dragging their heels though in hopes of removing/killing him and returning to business as usual.

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
They are beginning to come out very slowly now in response to ultimatums from Trump. They are dragging their heels in hopes of removing/killing him and returning to business as usual.
I am aware the GOP considers HIV/aids to be a punishment by God against homosexuals. I wonder what they consider cancer to be. Either way, big pharma makes a killing off of it.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am aware the GOP considers HIV/aids to be a punishment by God against homosexuals. I wonder what they consider cancer to be. Either way, big pharma makes a killing off of it.
HIV was not punishment by God. It is man made - CIA bio-engineered as population control to be released in underdeveloped countries.

Rockefeller / Dupont (& now Gates) were busy boys.

Last edited:

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
HIV was not punishment by God. It is man made - CIA bio-engineered as population control to be released in underdeveloped countries.

Rockefeller / Dupont were busy boys.
That's when the GOP does not deny CIA involvement. However, those underdeveloped countries are still overpopulated by people that still refuse to use condoms when they are provided for free. Lotta good it did to waste taxpayer money on all the research to create HIV/aids!

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's when the GOP does not deny CIA involvement. However, those underdeveloped countries are still overpopulated by people that still refuse to use condoms when they are provided for free. Lotta good it did to waste taxpayer money on all the research to create HIV/aids!
HIV was only one of many made. They were shooting for ethnic cleansing and attempting to create nasties that would wipe out entire races selectively.

Last edited:

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
HIV was only one of many made. They were shooting for ethnic cleansing and attempting to create nasties that would wipe out entire races.
Until it came to the US. Just like the bird flu and swine flu epidemics. Nobody can tell me the flu virus can mutate that fast all on it's own.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Until it came to the US. Just like the bird flu and swine flu epidemics. Nobody can tell me the flu virus can mutate that fast all on it's own.
Correct. Both man made. Think Ebola, etc. These isolated outbreaks are small scale real world testing.

We should be thankful they haven't yet figured out how to effectively & properly target & control yet.

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Correct. Both man made. Think Ebola, etc. These isolated outbreaks are small scale real world testing.

We should be thankful they haven't yet figured out how to effectively & properly target & control yet.
Considering that the last flu vaccination I received (which was 5 years ago) made me violently ill, and the fact that I haven't got sick from the flu since then, I'd say big pharma is fucking up when they try to make sure everyone gets their vaccines. Like I said, any actual cure will never see the light of day.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Considering that the last flu vaccination I received (which was 5 years ago) made me violently ill, and the fact that I haven't got sick from the flu since then, I'd say big pharma is fucking up when they try to make sure everyone gets their vaccines. Like I said, any actual cure will never see the light of day.

Monsanto’s Glysophate (round-up herbicide) found in vaccines
http://vaccineliberationarmy.com/2016/09/07/monsantos-glysophate-round-herbicide-found-vaccines/

upload_2018-9-25_9-25-29.png
https://www.ecowatch.com/glyphosate-vaccines-1999343362.html

PROVEN FACT: VACCINES CONTAIN THE ROUND UP CANCER CAUSING TOXIN GLYPHOSATE
https://healingoracle.ch/2018/08/12/vaccines-contain-round-up/

Round up is applied to most wheat fields in order to dry out the crop a few weeks prior to harvest and according is found in all wheat products and derivative food & medical products.

Alex Jones shouldn't be dismissed out of hand. He isn't wrong, just really annoying.

Last edited:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Bolton and Trump will be representing the USA at the UN week long event knows as the "super bowl of diplomacy".
And we are sending NO diplomats, just Bolton and Trump....

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thousands of scientists joined on Monday to accuse the Trump administration of trying to erode the Endangered Species Act in favor of commercial interests with a plan to revamp regulations that have formed a bedrock of U.S. wildlife protection for over 40 years.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am a little confused.
If someone makes false statements about you. You can sue them for a ton of money

I don't know why people just don't threaten a law suit to back this allegations off.

Lol! You are One dumb motherfucker!
Use your brain if you have one! You’re not a little confused, you’re a lot confused! You come here acting like you’re diagnosed with NMDA, maybe you do have the disease!

IM PESCATARIAN!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey if we want to MAGA shouldn't we put Tariffs on US jobs that are offshored by US companys?

Fuck MAGA....ain’t gonna happen! Apple just got the exemption, shoe companies will get exceptions as well..... wait for the next big corporate bail out it’s about to drop!

but hey, at least the corruption is not too much compare to the IRAQ WAR!

IM PESCATARIAN!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

“Cancer” is a MAN MADE disease....
Population control! Check who’s the sickest country in the world, I’ll give a you hint... umm

IM PESCATARIAN!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

White man created and experimented HIV and sampled it to the AFRICANS!
Now it’s wide spread in south east Asia brought by the white man.... condoms aren’t free in SEA, even in Africa, don’t believe the UNICEF BULLSHIT

IM PESCATARIAN!

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Condoms are not permitted by may religious organizations.
Only abstinance....
Oh, but there's all those starving children in Africa. Look. You can see flies all over the little beggars. They need you to send money for their warlords.

That shit is about as sick as the ASPCA filming sick and starving dogs to put on screen so they can get suckers to send them money, when those very animals have been euthanized.

Follow that with the annoying commercials to save the snow leopard. Not one dime of that money goes towards helping wild animals. There is a sucker born every minute, and most of them have money. Otherwise, that bullshit would not be goin on.

vandyman

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Now it’s wide spread in south east Asia brought by the white man.... condoms aren’t free in SEA, even in Africa, don’t believe the UNICEF BULLSHIT

IM PESCATARIAN!
Racist rant!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sen. Ted Cruz was forced to leave a Washington restaurant Monday after left-wing activists swarmed the senator, heckling him with chants and demanding to know his position on embattled Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh.
Left wingers in action....LOL!

IM PESCATARIAN!

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

IM PESCATARIAN!
While I can technically agree, you can take that White Man Racist bullshit & shove it. Now you want to say Rich Elitist Illuminati Asshole MOFOs, I got no problem with it! Fair Enough?

Last edited:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yep reminds me of 'The Wounded Warrior Project' and many others.

The business of charitable organizations.

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Bolton and Trump will be representing the USA at the UN week long event knows as the "super bowl of diplomacy".
And we are sending NO diplomats, just Bolton and Trump....
Did you know the UN is based in NEW YORK.. We don't SEND diplomats TO the UN..... We live here....

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
While I can technically agree, you can take that White Man Racist bullshit & shove it. Now you want to say Rich Elitist Illuminati Asshole MOFOs, I got no problem with it! Fair Enough?

Agreed.... REIAMs it is!

IM PESCATARIAN!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Right.... Iraqi war started this business!
6ec37c4f988f1189765b687d5f87f948.png

Look at that shit!?? What is our federal government doing for our soldiers then? Get rid of the fucking VA!

IM PESCATARIAN!

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Go way back to when the Starvation Army came to be. While they do provide services, most of the money goes to the fat cats running it. The same goes with every charitable organization.

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Anyone else watch Trump addressing the UN when he said countries should not socialize? MTWHA: Make The World Hate Again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors