Become a Patron!

GOVERNMENT WATCH!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpectrePhi

Member For 4 Years
If you are embarrassed in the eye's of your children, you did something wrong as a parent.;)

You might want to work on those parenting skills before expanding into politics. :wait:

383ce73db12027740dba00668b263e01.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

SpectrePhi

Member For 4 Years
If you are embarrassed in the eye's of your children, you did something wrong as a parent.;)

You might want to work on those parenting skills before expanding into politics. :wait:

Seriously,

Trump won the electoral college by a total margin of 77,000 votes in 3 key states. With Michael Cohen pleading guilty to violating campaign finance laws he's admitting that he and in turn the Trump campaign cheated. They would've never won if they did not BREAK THE LAW!

4b59bbcec5ff31ee83ad07e573ab1906.jpg

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Seriously,
Trump won the electoral college by a total margin of 77,000 votes in 3 key states. With Michael Cohen pleading guilty to violating campaign finance laws he's admitting that he and in turn the Trump campaign cheated. They would've never won if they did not BREAK THE LAW!

Seriously,

Trump did win.

59045488_e42bde01fb.jpg

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Seriously,

4b59bbcec5ff31ee83ad07e573ab1906.jpg

ha ha he pleaded guilty don't mean he did it dummy ! It had absolutely no outcome on the election nobody cares about stormy !

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And will Trump pardon Cohen?
Hell no. Why would he? As soon as it comes out the entire Mueller probe was an illegal scam and a criminal enterprise plot in order to attempt a Coup against a duly elected president, it all goes away anyway....Fruit of the Poisonous Tree & all...Then the real fun begins!

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hell no. Why would he? As soon as it comes out the entire Mueller probe was an illegal scam and a criminal enterprise plot in order to attempt a Coup against a duly elected president, it all goes away anyway....Fruit of the Poisonous Tree & all...Then the real fun begins!
In the mean time, how many more Dems, deep state dirty DOJ, FBI, CIA & MSM morons have or will criminally implicate themselves with the Cohen Trap? They fall for it every time....Hook, Line & Sinker....Fishing can be Fun!

Last edited:

SpectrePhi

Member For 4 Years
In the mean time, how many more Dems, deep state dirty DOJ, FBI, CIA & MSM morons have or will criminally implicate themselves with the Cohen Trap? They fall for it every time....Hook, Line & Sinker....Fishing can be Fun!

748ef843047ad08999da79050535318b.jpg

SpectrePhi

Member For 4 Years

Cohen committed crimes "In co-ordination with, and at the direction of" @realDonaldTrump . Thus, President appears to be co-conspirator and/or aider and abettor of a federal crime.

SpectrePhi

Member For 4 Years
ha ha he pleaded guilty don't mean he did it dummy ! It had absolutely no outcome on the election nobody cares about stormy !

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Had this happened to Obama or Clinton, the impeachment papers would already be on the Speaker's desk.

0026735c58f1455399e8c82b44667438.jpg

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
9b3f0e60d846c1381ec72957195c016a.jpg

So happy you posted that. Mueller was a highly decorated Marine and once a Marine, always a Marine. Pride & Honor.

What is special about the Marines? They can be used on domestic soil in any role designated by the POTUS at any time.

Ask yourself why POTUS interviewed Mueller as a replacement for Comey when he was legally prevented from serving as FBI director due to term limits. What if POTUS called Mueller back to active duty as a Marine and assigned him to military intelligence as an undercover operative investigating the conspiracy coup against POTUS in the role of Special Council in exchange for leniency and possible immunity for any crimes he may have committed in service to previous administrations?

Might Mueller have jumped at the chance to get even with the swamp things that had forced him to commit so many crimes (not the least of which was whitewashing so many investigations including 9-11) in overlooking the rampant criminality throughout the government, restore his honor and integrity in just service to restore the country he loved? All he had to do was let the swamp come to him with their orders and enable them to run amok while he cataloged their crimes filing reports along the way buying DOJ & Military Intelligence the time they needed to properly investigate everything else with a special unit of investigators outside the normal chain of command. All Too Easy!

Hook, Line & Sinker!

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Cohen committed crimes "In co-ordination with, and at the direction of" @realDonaldTrump . Thus, President appears to be co-conspirator and/or aider and abettor of a federal crime.

What crimes?

SpectrePhi

Member For 4 Years
So happy you posted that. Mueller was a highly decorated Marine and once a Marine, always a Marine. Pride & Honor.

What is special about the Marines? They can be used on domestic soil in any role designated by the POTUS at any time.

Ask yourself why POTUS interviewed Mueller as a replacement for Comey when he was legally prevented from serving as FBI director due to term limits. What if POTUS called Mueller back to active duty as a Marine and assigned him to military intelligence as an undercover operative investigating the conspiracy coup against POTUS in the role of Special Council in exchange for leniency and possible immunity for any crimes he may have committed in service to previous administrations?

Might Mueller have jumped at the chance to get even with the swamp things that had forced him to commit so many crimes in overlooking the rampant criminality throughout the government, restore his honor and integrity in just service to restore the country he loved? All he had to do was let the swamp come to him with their orders and enable them to run amok while he cataloged their crimes filing reports along the way buying DOJ & Military Intelligence the time they needed to properly investigate everything else with a special unit of investigators outside the normal chain of command. All Too Easy!

Hook, Line & Sinker!

7049aeba729ae3a39d8b727fb08d4ed5.jpg

Fact is Fact , Theory is Theory - to rebut your theory I can also come up with one of my own.. He probably didn't hire
Mueller because of all of the shady things he's done eventually would have come out sooner than it is now

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
7049aeba729ae3a39d8b727fb08d4ed5.jpg

Fact is Fact , Theory is Theory - to rebut your theory I can also come up with one of my own.. He probably didn't hire
Mueller because of all of the shady things he's done eventually would have come out sooner than it is now

Time will tell.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
5601a369f5493c6fd72b80b099ad15ce.jpg

Funny that Hillary's emails aren't an issue compared to this !

3 were plants, 2 were sacrificed and will be exonerated in the end.

None of the crimes above holds a candle near those of HRC & GHWB.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Had this happened to Obama or Clinton, the impeachment papers would already be on the Speaker's desk.

0026735c58f1455399e8c82b44667438.jpg

Oh yeah ...let's see..illegally bombed Libya,and destroyed it's goverment killing thousands of innocent people...used the IRS to target political enemies...ran guns to al queda in Libya and Syria...sacrficed and lied about what happened in Bengahzi to get relected.....if he wasn't Black he'd be in jail.

SpectrePhi

Member For 4 Years
Oh yeah ...let's see..illegally bombed Libya,and destroyed it's goverment killing thousands of innocent people...used the IRS to target political enemies...ran guns to al queda in Libya and Syria...sacrficed and lied about what happened in Bengahzi to get relected.....if he wasn't Black he'd be in jail.

f59720d158ada686a1241afce8cf8dfd.jpg

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I thought this might be a good time for a friendly reminder that prison VIP Paul Manafort picked Vice Traitor Mike Pence.

The more you know...

594fc1f83d906f5db89bff8697118cb4.jpg

Mikey penis is being ignored, he was the one headed the transition team...

VEGAN I AM!

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
5601a369f5493c6fd72b80b099ad15ce.jpg

Funny that Hillary's emails aren't an issue compared to this !

first off you nor anybody else knows what Hitlery's e-mails are, because the bitch disappeared them with the help of the FBI...so your claim is asinine...secondly everybody put in front of a Stalinist kangaroo court was guilty too.

SpectrePhi

Member For 4 Years
so your point is the political establishment and the deep state want to get rid of Trump ....yeah dumbshit we knew that before we voted for him....this is the same political establishment that supports censorship and beating Trump supporters in the streets....

f69d81ef74647769408f511b805aedfb.jpg

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Nixon said "If the president does it, it is not illegal". Trump said "Hold my beer".

Trump is making Nixon look like a lightweight pansy.

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ohhh shiver. The NY times. Bastion of credibility.
Same twits who said yer girl shillary would win by 98%.. BAAAAHAHAHAhaha!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors