Become a Patron!

GOVERNMENT WATCH!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
hmm.... and how would you propose to accomplish that...but that is neither here nor there the issue I think is whether or not by your own standards you can offer a reason why you should not be removed from the forum.

Mods always message me if I crossed the line! Just FYI! You should be removed permanently from earth!

VEGAN I AM!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
one in Theology, one in Philosophy, one in History....asswipers we won't hire for any position we call you guys...honeydippers.

Pfffttttt...... phd under the sun. We call you guys
Sunologist!

VEGAN I AM!

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
well in that case .....I see no reason for you to object to Hellcats efforts to have you removed from the forum for your racist posts.......In fact if he is able to have you kicked off the forum it would be poetic justice.You have displayed far more racist and hatefilled posts than Alex Jones has, and if you think Alex Jones should be censored and silenced I can see no reason you can offer for why the mods should not have you removed.

no effort... the "must watch" video he posted was a hate vid.
I'd be happy if he'd just knock off the racist shit and stop attacking members' wives.

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Mods always message me if I crossed the line! Just FYI! You should be removed permanently from earth!
You don’t even know what the fuck you talking about!! You should be remove from earth permanently
He’s done.... Alex jones is a cancer, he deserves to be shut down! As matter of fact he need to be remove forever!
Since there is no habitable place off this earth at the present time, there is only one way to interpret these comments.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nope....but Alex should be remove permanently like pulsevape! PERMANENTLY FROM EARTH!
Or ship them to Idaho!

VEGAN I AM!
issuing death threats and or wishing death on other members is or should be grounds for immediate removal from the forum...Cromwell and EJ are the only two people I've seen allowed to do this......and insane enough to do it.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nope....but Alex should be remove permanently like pulsevape! PERMANENTLY FROM EARTH!
Or ship them to Idaho!

VEGAN I AM!
The only thing I can think is..your daily handeling of human feces has allowed you to contact some disease or parasite that is rotting your......shall we say "brain"...out.

Last edited:

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The only thing I can think is..your daily bathing in human feces has allowed you to contact some disease or parasite that is rotting your......shall we say "brain"...out.

It allowed me to live comfortably indoors!

Unlike carpenters that breathes hiv infested oxygen under the sun!
Maybe that’s what’s wrong with you
Go get tested!

VEGAN I AM!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
issuing death threats and or wishing death on other members is or should be grounds for immediate removal from the forum...Cromwell and EJ are the only two people I've seen allowed to do this......and insane enough to do it.

Fucking cry baby! You should get together with pussy Ryder and suck each other

VEGAN I AM!

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Or ship them to Idaho!

VEGAN I AM!
I think you are against it if its not what you want to hear . Your calling for death to those who disagree with you ? And you say Trump is crazy ?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It allowed me to live comfortably indoors!

Unlike carpenters that breathes hiv infested oxygen under the sun!
Maybe that’s what’s wrong with you
Go get tested!

VEGAN I AM!
HIV is not an air borne disease....I guess you're medical training is just below the janitor level.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Everybody wants to keep their Security Clearance, it’s worth great prestige and big dollars, even board seats, and that is why certain people are coming forward to protect Brennan. It certainly isn’t because of the good job he did! He is a political “hack.”

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I believe he is from the other side of the bay. Prolly living in the Castro district, with the rest of the "he man woman haters club".
I'm east coast is Castro District a bad place or something ?

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
HIV is not an air borne disease....I guess you're medical training is just below the janitor level.
no he is a caregiver! Maybe he was sleeping when they had the intensive training he needs to do his job safely! True pro knows all about medical and stuff.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I believe he is from the other side of the bay. Prolly living in the Castro district, with the rest of the "he man woman haters club".
Yeah i lived in the Castro for a couple of years, as well as North Beach, and Nob Hill, the Tenderloin ...I knew Harvey Milk I used to buy my film and have it developed in his shop...I saw the first Gay Pride Parade..are you a homophobe ? as for women...Hey SF has women from all around the world in it...if you waana see beautiful women SF has plenty of them...personally I was never into the cornfed heifers that west texas calls women.

Last edited:

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
sober up , get help ! its a bad road that goes nowhere .

c2e5c56e8648e0c0f6d92064397daa8a.jpg

Middle finger up!

VEGAN I AM!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Wrong! Continued exposure to the sun compromises your immune system therefore you are susceptible to autoimmune disease...
And you do have some symptoms!

VEGAN I AM!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Everybody wants to keep their Security Clearance, it’s worth great prestige and big dollars, even board seats, and that is why certain people are coming forward to protect Brennan. It certainly isn’t because of the good job he did! He is a political “hack.”

They should remove trump ASAP permanently!

VEGAN I AM!

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm east coast is Castro District a bad place or something ?

Not at all. That is a district of San Francisco where the upper class of the LGBTQ community live. If I really want to insult the asshat, I'd say he lives in the Polk District, where the lower class ones live.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
not crying, just wondering why you haven't been removed from the forum for blatant violations of the forum rules.

Name a violation that you assumed i did!
You should be remove here and all the conspiracy motherfuckers... we don’t need another alien jones

VEGAN I AM!

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wrong! Continued exposure to the sun compromises your immune system therefore you are susceptible to autoimmune disease...
And you do have some symptoms!

VEGAN I AM!
so you are saying HIV is an airborne disease.......quick ...the CDC may need to see your research.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not at all. That is a district of San Francisco where the upper class of the LGBTQ community live. If I really want to insult the asshat, I'd say he lives in the Polk District, where the lower class ones live.
lower class?...dear a hiefer squatting in a dump in the middle of west texas shouldn't be throwing around the term lower class lightly....that whole thing about throwing rocks and glass houses.Polk gulch makes your arroyo hovel look palatial....I don't see armies of tourists flocking to see you shop at the local Walmart.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
so you are saying HIV is an airborne disease.......quick ...the CDC may need to see your research.

I work in a teaching hospital, we have researchers that continuously study about diseases!
Fuck the CDC!

VEGAN I AM!

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Name a violation that you assumed i did!
You should be remove here and all the conspiracy motherfuckers... we don’t need another alien jones

VEGAN I AM!
you have thrown around racist slurs and you have offered physical violence against other members, you repeatedly wished death on numerous members as well as wishing death on their family members...the fact you are allowed to remain here is ludicrous.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
you have thrown around racist slurs and you have offered physical violence against other members, you repeatedly wished death on numerous members as well as wishing death on their family members...the fact you are allowed to remain here is ludicrous.

Lol.....you’re the dumbest white nationalist!
Fucking cry baby! The mods are closely watching this thread,don’t worry about me getting removed like Alien Jones, you will know when I’m out of here!

VEGAN I AM!

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lol.....you’re the dumbest white nationalist!
Fucking cry baby! The mods are closely watching this thread,don’t worry about me getting removed like Alien Jones, you will know when I’m out of here!

VEGAN I AM!
I'm not a White Nationalist....I am a Nationalist ..unlike you I don't have visions of ethnostates.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
so..teaching hospital have menial laborers and janitors...I already knew that.

And it’s indoors! Unlike uneducated hammer heads under the sun... you know too much sun exposure can lead to skin cancer right?

VEGAN I AM!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors