Become a Patron!

GOVERNMENT WATCH!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ohh I agree with banning him and all other hate spewers.
However I see the guy in the video's point as well.
Selective enforcement sucks. both in private industry and government.

Ship him out in space with his buddies! Aren’t they suppose to start that space bullshit?

VEGAN I AM!

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ship him out in space with his buddies! Aren’t they suppose to start that space bullshit?

VEGAN I AM!
Nope the interstellar coalition will not allow earthers to leave this planet.
Too violent and disruptive to let loose in the galaxy.
Humans are restricted to this planet.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No man, I’m talking about ship him out of the earths atmosphere, then release him and let him FLOAT!

VEGAN I AM!
Yep understood that. and have no problem with that as long as he stays in this solar system.
first one to leave this solar system triggers the destruction of the human species.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Exactly!!
Practicing FOS shouldn’t be the reason for losing an income!

VEGAN I AM!

Wait,,,,,,,,,,,,,what?

You said the FBI agent that got fired should be fired for practicing FOS on the job.

But NFL players should not lose their income for practicing FOS on the job?

Never mind. The FBI guy is white. I get it now.

You can say and do what ever the fuck you want on the job,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,as long as your black. :wait:

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wait,,,,,,,,,,,,,what?

You said the FBI agent that got fired should be fired for practicing FOS on the job.

But NFL players should not lose their income for practicing FOS on the job?

Never mind. The FBI guy is white. I get it now.

You can say and do what ever the fuck you want on the job,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,as long as your black. :wait:

Just like what if the lumpia cashier wears a kkk hood good comparison again!!

The fbi got fired not for texting and taking shit!
Comey got fired for the same conspiracy reason!

I asked many times, what’s the reason for firing agent stroke! You said he got fired for talking shit! I said he should’ve been fired long time ago!
So what the fuck are you blah blah about!

VEGAN I AM!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No dummy.

The first amendment protects you from the government. You can't be charged with a crime. It does not protect you from your employer.

Crime and getting fired aren’t the same!!

Nobody should get fired from practicing FA, just like a Muslim co worker that prays every 3 hours at work, he’s allowed to pray at company time!
FA MOFOKER!

VEGAN I AM!

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Crime and getting fired aren’t the same!!

Nobody should get fired from practicing FA, just like a Muslim co worker that prays every 3 hours at work, he’s allowed to pray at company time!
FA MOFOKER!

VEGAN I AM!

The NFL players are not praying.

They are disrespecting their country. Not one of them has been arrested because they are protected by the first amendment.

They are also disrespecting their employers. You can be fired for disrespecting your employers. The first amendment does not allow you to disrespect your employers without consequence.

They are also disrespecting their fans that don't like people that disrespect their country. That does not directly effect anybody. Indirectly it causes the NFL players employers to lose money. That means the players are causing their employers to lose money. You CAN be fired for causing your employer to lose money. The first amendment will not protect you because the reason you are being fired is because you are costing the employer. You are not being fired for protesting. You are being fired for the employers loss of income. The first amendment does not protect you from costing your employer an income.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The NFL players are not praying.

They are disrespecting their country. Not one of them has been arrested because they are protected by the first amendment.

They are also disrespecting their employers. You can be fired for disrespecting your employers. The first amendment does not allow you to disrespect your employers without consequence.

They are also disrespecting their fans that don't like people that disrespect their country. That does not directly effect anybody. Indirectly it causes the NFL players employers to lose money. That means the players are causing their employers to lose money. You CAN be fired for causing your employer to lose money. The first amendment will not protect you because the reason you are being fired is because you are costing the employer. You are not being fired for protesting. You are being fired for the employers loss of income. The first amendment does not protect you from costing your employer an income.

They aren’t disrespecting the country by kneeling down during the national anthem....
They aren’t disrespecting the flag by practicing FA! These are American protected by the same constitution protecting you!

Nobody should get fired from practicing the FA!

Now if the league is losing money, maybe they should lower their tickets and parking rates... and maybe make the game more exciting!

Well shit, let them go bankrupt!
Like I said ban it for all I care, let them football players move to CFL...

Fuck the billionaires! They make more money elsewhere! Don’t worry about them, they don’t care about you!

VEGAN I AM!

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
If you'd get your white-hating filipino puppy back on his leash, it might go back to normal...
I can't stop EJ from hating white people any more than I can stop certain others from hating Mexicans.
Agent Orange's next proposal: an amendment to the Constitution allowing for freedom to hate and discriminate. That way, saying the "N" word would be OK again.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
White House press secretary Sarah Sanders claimed Tuesday that President Trump's description of his former aide as a "dog" had "nothing to do with race and everything to do with the President calling out someone’s lack of integrity."

The "dog" comment was one of many insults the President has used to describe prominent African-Americans, but Sanders insisted Trump insults people of other races as well.
He has not he has called glen beck and other white people dogs ! Nothing to do with race ! Why do libs like to divide and make everything about race ? Is that all you and ej have ?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They aren’t disrespecting the country by kneeling down during the national anthem....

Yes. They are.

They aren’t disrespecting the flag by practicing FA!

Yes. They are.

! These are American protected by the same constitution protecting you!

Yep. And they have not been arrested.

Nobody should get fired from practicing the FA!

They will not be fired for free speech. If they are fired, it will be for not abiding by the rules of the NFL and causing loss of income.

Well shit, let them go bankrupt!

I agree. That's what makes the players so fucking stupid. When the NFL goes bankrupt, the players lose their jobs.

Fuck the billionaires! They make more money elsewhere! Don’t worry about them, they don’t care about you!

That's true too. The owners don't need the money. They'll lose some but they'll move on. Owning a team is mostly for show anyway. That goes back to showing how stupid the players are. They do need the money. And they are shitting where they eat. It's stupid.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I would have all pro sports eliminated. Then, I wouldn't be paying for 120 sports netorks I don't watch. And, it would eliminate gambling on game results.

also improve traffic greatly around game times.
And reduce taxpayer spending that supports pro sports.

And people would have billions to spend on things that matter more to make America Great Again.

Bread and circuses will NOT Make America Great Again.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There is only 3-6 channels worth watching on cable or satellite.

Had satellite for many years.
Realized we were only watching maybe 10 hours a month for around $60/mo.
Now only use antenna and it is much cheaper to waste time on mindless entertainment.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
also improve traffic greatly around game times.
And reduce taxpayer spending that supports pro sports.

And people would have billions to spend on things that matter more to make America Great Again.

Bread and circuses will NOT Make America Great Again.
well this seems like a way for you White oppresors to keep the brothers down...considering the number of Black players this will effect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors