Become a Patron!

GOVERNMENT WATCH!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
really ? Ever hear of the Satan bomb? ....no I'm sure not you may have to read, well they have one and its a game ender. for not just us but everyone for the next 300 years on this rock . you are one dumb fuck man . all because you dislike one man . you are a radical madman !

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Yeah, I heard about it! But i don’t believe it!
I’m not like most of you bro, that believe anything to justify paranoia! I know we have a bomb that’s called LIBERAL?! You heard about that?!

VEGAN I AM!

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
DAMN!

Peace with North Korea AND Russia.

liberal-heads-exploding.jpg
yeah this is like the worst case leftist scenario...they had this whole narritive.... Whitey was Satan, and once we elected Obama his God like awarness would infuse humanity with a higher leverl of consciouness and he would "BE the Bridge" to unite humanity...all that corny shit like out of some tent revival meeting.....and he accomplish nothing but more war...and then comes along this alpha male White devil who grabs pussy.and he brings Peace to the world......it's like a bunch of apes trying to do algerbra.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
oh against capitolism now ? Kinda of like Obama preaching " universal income " in his speech the other day .
You are the real Commie you love what they stand for
Shut up dummy !

Again, what’s wrong with being fair!?

VEGAN I AM!

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, I heard about it! But i don’t believe it!
I’m not like most of you bro, that believe anything to justify paranoia! I know we have a bomb that’s called LIBERAL?! You heard about that?!

VEGAN I AM!
course you don't believe it...it's in a book.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
yeah you dumbshit you have a baseball bat...and when the shooting starts you'll be hiding under a fucking house.....

You can’t hide from that... end of the world!
I’m ready!
You all afraid to die huh?
START DOING GOOD THINGS TO OTHERS , MAYBE THE LORD ABOVE WILL LET YOU IN!

VEGAN I AM!

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Somehow, I am sure y'all redhats will still side with President Putin Puffer when he is tried for season after signing and executive order giving Russia total control over our country. We might still be red white and blue, but no stars, and only 3 stripes.
I am 52... I have been told for 30 of those years the virtues of Russia and Communism.. by your people on the left. You know the Peace Movement.

Well the left got it wish.. a president that wants peace. And the left cries Traitor.

Just Shut up and whine in your corner.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I know we have a bomb that’s called LIBERAL?! You heard about that?!

Yeah, we heard about those.

You plant little liberal bombs in your heads, right?

images

Like when you libtards burn down your own neigborhoods and block your streets and stuff when you go off? :giggle:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I’m ready!

VEGAN I AM!
which mental institute do they have you committed to EJ

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, we heard about those.

You plant little liberal bombs in your heads, right?

images

Like when you libtards burn down your own neigborhoods and block your streets and stuff when you go off? :giggle:

Freedom of speech motherfucka!
Don’t worry about it, we fix it with our own contribution to the country...
You don’t! remember!?

VEGAN I AM!

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I’m ready!

VEGAN I AM!
hope your kids are too! dumb fuck it won't be just you .
You really have gone batshit !they should revoke your asswiping card your a danger .

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ahh remember yellowcake! Bush Keep us safe from the Iraqi terrorists that did 911! (actually mostly from Saudi Arabia)
War will only cost 6 billion and take 6 months tops....
and iraqi oil will pay for it.

Ohh wait that is history a liberal thing that right wingers pay no attention to.
I suppose why they keep making the same mistakes over and over.

Last edited:

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
hope your kids are too! dumb fuck it won't be just you .
You really have gone batshit !they should revoke your asswiping card your a danger .

Gods will, you can’t fight it, we are all here temporarily

VEGAN I AM!

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ahh remember yellowcake! Bush Keep us safe from the Iraqi terrorists that did 911! (actually mostly from Saudi Arabia)
War will only cost 6 billion and take 6 months tops....
and iraqi oil will pay for it.

Ohh wait that is history a liberal thing that right wingers pay no attention to.
I suppose why they keep making the same mistakes over and over.

Do you remember that all the Dims voted for it and how many Countries Obama added to the list?

Obama bombed more new countries than Bush did. But you forgot to mention that.

How many new countries has Trump bombed that Bush or Obama hadn't already started shit in?

sprint-zero.png

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Do you remember that all the Dims voted for it and how many Countries Obama added to the list?

Obama bombed more new countries than Bush did. But you forgot to mention that.

How many new countries has Trump bombed that Bush or Obama hadn't already started shit in?

sprint-zero.png

I hope he bombs russia!

VEGAN I AM!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Gods will we go to war with Russia? Your a real extremist now huh

If it’s your time to go you go... how’s that extremist? What age do you wanna die?

VEGAN I AM!

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If it’s your time to go you go... how’s that extremist? What age do you wanna die?

VEGAN I AM!

So, now your saying there is no such thing as murder. It's God's will.

Dumb dumb.

Men have free will. They can lay down and die or they can live.

Only the weak lay down and die.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Dumb dumb.

How old do you wanna die?

VEGAN I AM!

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

VEGAN I AM!
I'm not talking about death from a sickness or natural causes or an accident . I was responding to your idiotic statement that your ready to die with a war with Russia and it was Gods Will .
Try to stick with the conversation ! I know you have a lot of voices in your head .

Yes your an extremist in your ideals !

And your a Dummy

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Don't worry about me. If you don't want to live maybe It's time for me to give you a number to call.

Thirteen-reasons-why-opinion-photo-900x600.jpg

Earlier you threatened to kill me, now you’re advocating suicide?!
There’s seriously something wrong with you man... if you’re depressed and need somebody normal to speak to,get my number from agent ape..

VEGAN I AM!

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Dumb dumb.

If he answers God is a murderer ......

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Excuse for everything that you don’t like

VEGAN I AM!

It's not an excuse. It's you libtards changing your mind. You don't say anything about illegal immigration or getting along with Russia when Dimocrats do it. but then you act like it's the end of the world when Trump does what you libtards wanted the Dims to do.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm not talking about death from a sickness or natural causes or an accident . I was responding to your idiotic statement that your ready to die with a war with Russia and it was Gods Will .
Try to stick with the conversation ! I know you have a lot of voices in your head .

Yes your an extremist in your ideals !

And your a Dummy

Everything that happens in this world have a reason... if we die from nuke, just look at the bright side, if you get there!

VEGAN I AM!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's not an excuse. It's you libtards changing your mind. You don't say anything about illegal immigration or getting along with Russia when Dimocrats do it. but then you act like it's the end of the world when Trump does what you libtards wanted the Dims to do.

Where did you get all of that accusations?

VEGAN I AM!

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Earlier you threatened to kill me, now you’re advocating suicide?!
There’s seriously something wrong with you man... if you’re depressed and need somebody normal to speak to,get my number from agent ape..

VEGAN I AM!
:rolleyes:

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

See how unfair the mods are, I was accused of being racist towards the Jews and I got 2 points, you advocated suicide and threatened to kill me and the mods are sleeping!!! Pfft!

VEGAN I AM!

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
See how unfair the mods are, I was accused of being racist towards the Jews and I got 2 points, you advocated suicide and threatened to kill me and the mods are sleeping!!! Pfft!

VEGAN I AM!

No, that's just your story. Making up stories works as well with me as it does Trump.

You said you didn't want to live. I gave you the number you needed to call if you didn't want to live.

It's not God's will. It's your will. Suicide by cop or suicide by war is your will. Not God's.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No, that's just your story. Making up stories works as well with me as it does Trump.

You said you didn't want to live. I gave you the number you needed to call if you didn't want to live.

Where and how did I say i wanted to die?

VEGAN I AM!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

You quoted me a ytube video
With a sniper shooting and yelling DIE at a waiter, then you sent me a hotline number of suicide line!
You did that and you can go back and look, I didn’t make that up, you did that to me!!
And yet mods still ignores because most of them are trumpers..pffffttttt

VEGAN I AM!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors