Become a Patron!

GOVERNMENT WATCH!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes, you Russian fucks rigged the voting machines... the election of agent orange is invalid!!
We will remove the traitor, then we can MAGA!

VEGAN I AM!
go ahead and try............lol...your army of illegal mexicans are willing to wipe your asses for a buck , but they aren't gonna risk deportation for you...long live the glorious Russian empire.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
go ahead and try............lol...your army of illegal mexicans are willing to wipe your asses for a buck , but they aren't gonna risk deportation for you...long live the glorious Russian empire.

All people in continent of America will fight against the vodka loving fucks, and will not allow the traitor to continue destroying USA
fuck you traitors

VEGAN I AM!

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The traitor will be remove in office with all the Russians in this country...DEPORT DONALD PUTIN!

VEGAN I AM!
you fat decadent democrats stuffing your face on junk food and laying around watching video games will be crushed by the virle army of our borscht fed sons of the steepes reared on the wheat of Mother Russia and hardened by the winds of Siberia.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
All people in continent of America will fight against the vodka loving fucks, and will not allow the traitor to continue destroying USA
fuck you traitors

VEGAN I AM!
hah..most of your countrymen are spies for us...already.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
fuck you traitors

VEGAN I AM!
we have already installed a fellow communist in the shitehole of Mexico on your border, we have you surrounded..our genderfluid slave in Canada also will do our bidding.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
hah..most of your countrymen are spies for us...already.

They will rise from the underground to finally end the communist poison living in the USA... Mark my words. We will fight you communist fucks and destroy Kremlin till there’s no more vodka

VEGAN I AM!

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No, you are confused again.

Republicans hate Rand.

Right wingers tend to like him.
Apparently Trump likes him, he has even played a few rounds of golf with him.
You obviously have unresolved issues with the Republican vs right wing thing....

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Imagine that it had been Obama doing exactly the same things and saying exactly the same things that Trump did.
Now imagine the right wing reaction?

Party first?

My reaction would have been no different for either of them.

Imagine if people had reacted to Reagan the same way they Reacted to Trump. Oh, wait. They did.

And that turned out just awful. :rolleyes:

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You obviously have unresolved issues with the Republican vs right wing thing....

I do. I've been working diligently to get Republicans removed from office and replaced with Right wing Candidates. Hence Trump and why Republican fucks like McStain and Romney and Rubio never won a Presidential election. ;)

Republicans lost the Primary. The right wing won.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm so confused.....the libtards and Bernie told me I was a Capitalist Pig ...then they told me I was a Nazi...now they tell me I'm a Commie...

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I do. I've been working diligently to get Republicans removed from office and replaced with Right wing Candidates. Hence Trump and why Republican fucks like McStain and Romney and Rubio never won a Presidential election. ;)

Republicans lost the Primary. The right wing won.

You’re a republican bro.. trump didn’t win the election... the election was INVALID!
He must be remove from office before its tool late!

VEGAN I AM!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
REPUBLICANS THINK THAT SPEAKING UP AGAINST TRUMP WILL BE MORE DETRIMENTAL TO THEIR RE-ELECTION CAMPAIGNS THAN SPEAKING OUT AGAINST TREASON

THE TRAITOR MUST BE REMOVE IN 2020!

VEGAN I AM!

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
REPUBLICANS THINK THAT SPEAKING UP AGAINST TRUMP WILL BE MORE DETRIMENTAL TO THEIR RE-ELECTION CAMPAIGNS THAN SPEAKING OUT AGAINST TREASON

That's true.

You stoopid fucks don't seem to know what "Representative" means.

(of a legislative or deliberative assembly) consisting of people chosen to act and speak on behalf of a wider group.

a person chosen or appointed to act or speak for another or others, in particular.

The people elected Trump. Speaking against Trump is not representative of the people. Fact.

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years

So y'all have given up on impeaching him then? :giggle:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You’re a republican bro.. trump didn’t win the election... the election was INVALID!
He must be remove from office before its tool late!

VEGAN I AM!
how is it INVALID..show me the ballots ..show me the electorial college tallies..how is it invalid.show me where the russians hacked the vote count.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

VEGAN I AM!
You are not a bright man EJ, in fact you are a dolt and a clown,,, you are not an educated man...you better think long and hard about trying to bring a charge of treason against your political opponents...that sword can cut both ways. We have immigrants to this country calling the families who fought the revolution and every single war in America's history Nazis and Traitors, and commies...you are gonna start to piss these people off if you aren't carefull..these are the descendants whose families defeated the British Empire, the Nazis,Imperial Japan, and the Soviet Union...they are easy going ..till they're not.

Last edited:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If he lives that long...

Plenty of wackos out there and not all are right wingnutz.

Disclaimer: I am in no way promoting the killing of our president.
Just recognizing that he stirs up some very unstable thoughts and emotions for a 'Stable Genius'.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If he lives that long...

Just recognizing that he stirs up some very unstable thoughts and emotions for a 'Stable Genius'.
of course you are promoting violence you disenginuous cowardly cunt...you just want somebody else to do the dirty work for you..you better be carefull what you wish for...you really are a revolting POS no wonder you live in a trailer in some backwater holler like fucking mold under a rock

Last edited:

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If he lives that long...

Omg did you say
Disclaimer!

VEGAN I AM!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
“We won’t be able to find a Republican dumb enough to defend Trump on his Putin meeting.”

“Sir, we’ve got Rand Paul on the line.”
Lol

VEGAN I AM!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We won’t be able to find a Republican dumb enough to defend Trump on his Putin meeting.

Sir, we’ve got Rand Paul on the line.

Lol!

VEGAN I AM!

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I wonder if Putin will summon Trump again before the elections?
Naah after the elections.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And on impeachment.
it will do something if he is convicted.
And if he pardons himself it will also do something very bad.
Even the right wingers in the supreme court would not agree with a president specifically pardoning himself.
Bush I pardoned himself but it was a blanket action pardon and he had not been yet brought up on charges.

Do what republicans want. governors pardon not presidents.
States rights.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And on impeachment.

:giggle:

Um, before you can have a conviction, there has to be a crime.

ej can tic toc like an over wound watch but all he is doing is passing time.

Unless, of course, you can name a crime. :wait:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And on impeachment.
And if he pardons himself it will also do something very bad.
Even the right wingers in the supreme court would not agree with a president specifically pardoning himself.
Bush I pardoned himself but it was a blanket action pardon and he had not been yet brought up on charges.

Do what republicans want. governors pardon not presidents.
States rights.
if ..if..if...if..pigs could fly

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Trump says he misspoke during news conference and meant to say "I don't see any reason why it wouldn't be Russia" behind election meddling....
Pussy!!!

VEGAN I AM!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors