GOVERNMENT WATCH!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hahaha Wtf....
VEGAN I AM!

Whataya mean Wtf??? You're the one with the warm fuzzies for Screechel Madcow. Remember???
MADDOW is not a dude.... she’s hot!
VEGANISM AFFECTS MY BRANE!
NO! No no nooo ej! She is NOT hot. She is a dude! :gaah:

images

Seriously ej.... I'm gonna yak. :blech:

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So? It’s a text between 2 lovers!

VEGAN I AM!

It's a text from an FBI agent investigating Trump to prevent him from becoming President. Nobody cares if they were fucking.

It's not the FBI's job to stop Trump from being President.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Again, trump was surrounded by criminals, he knew trump was a bad dude, and they will do everything to stop your guy... what’s wrong with that? Nothing personal!

What a load of bull. The text didn't say anything about anyone but Trump.

It didn't say they were going to find criminals. It said they were going to stop Trump from being President.

So a New York libtard is suing Trump for giving some money away to charity? :giggle:

That's a terrible thing to do, helping people, fucking Trump. :wait:

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What a load of bull. The text didn't say anything about anyone but Trump.

It didn't say they were going to find criminals. It said they were going to stop Trump from being President.

So a New York libtard is suing Trump for giving some money away to charity? :giggle:

That's a terrible thing to do, helping people, fucking Trump. :wait:

Dude...
You know damn well nobody wants trump to be president! You know that, we all know that ,right and left didn’t want him there, but people voted for him and WON!

2 FBI agents that are anti trump, and I’m sure they’re not the only ones, what do you think they gonna do to stop trump from being president?

Now if there’s a report stating OBAMA SAID TO COMEY “stop trump from being president” now that’s different! And I will empathize with you!

Did you read the rest of the report? Or you just wanna focus on the text messages?

So you don’t care about trumps foundations criminal acts?! I should’ve never ask!!

If I were I will say THANK YOU FBI, because of you my guy became the president!

VEGAN I AM!

Last edited:

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
2 FBI agents that are anti trump, and I’m sure they’re not the only ones, what do you think they gonna do to stop trump from being president?

Um. Put spies in Trump's campaign and accuse him of Russian collusion. Duh. :devil:

So you don’t care about trumps foundations

No. This came out before the election. Trump's wife bought a portrait of Trump at a charity auction. They money for the portrait was going to charity. Big whoopdy doo. That's how charity auctions work. You buy shit that you don't really want or need and the money goes to the charity. I do it several times a year. My donations are considerably smaller, lol. When I buy stuff for charity and I don't want it, I put it in another charity auction later. For fuck sake, last year I bid on and bought a charity item that I put up for auction. I bought my own fucking item. The charity got the money.

So if Trump broke some law, I don't give a fuck. I break that law at every charity auction I go to. ;)

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Um. Put spies in Trump's campaign and accuse him of Russian collusion. Duh. They are trying to get him impeached. Even you say there will be a blue wave that will impeach Trump.

No. This came out before the election. Trump's wife bought a portrait of Trump at a charity auction. They money for the portrait was going to charity. Big whoopdy doo. That's how charity auctions work. You buy shit that you don't really want or need and the money goes to the charity. I do it several times a year. My donations are considerably smaller, lol. When I buy stuff for charity and I don't want it, I put it in another charity auction later. For fuck sake, last year I bid on and bought a charity item that I put up for auction. I bought my own fucking item. The charity got the money.

So if Trump broke some law, I don't give a fuck. I break that law at every charity auction I go to. ;)

I said before, there’s no collusion but there’s a lot of connections....I truly believe that ur guy did something criminal but he’s too good to hide it!

I’m not a lawyer and I don’t know any thing about foundation laws in the state of New York!
But yeah NYC is suing the trump foundation!

VEGAN I AM!

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I said before, there’s no collusion but there’s a lot of connections..

The "connections" come from the FBI that were trying to take Trump down. They are not real connections.

"the same report also raised swirling questions about the role of FBI counterintelligence agent Peter Strzok, whose texts with FBI lawyer Lisa Page the IG found suggested he "might be willing" to take official action to impact Trump's electoral prospects, or as one might put it, "clear bias" against Trump.

It wasn't just Strzok: the OIG found that other senior bureau officials showed a “willingness to take official action” to prevent Donald Trump from becoming president. One could almost call it, gasp, a "conspiracy.""

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LOL.

Military guy pays his respect to Trump by salute. That's what military guys do.

Trump returns the gesture of respect. That's what leaders do.

Libtards cry about it. That's what libtards do.

Everything looks normal to me. :)

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LOL.

Libtards cry about it. That's what libtards do.

Everything looks normal to me. :)

Everything that ur guy do is normal to you, that’s already proven bro....

Same thing when rightards cried about everything obama did... nothing new there!

Saluting a general that torture,starve,killed its own people and Americans is STUPID and WRONG!

The North Koreans see trump and the Americans as weak, and they will use that video for propaganda forever! The only president of the USA that surrendered to the North Koreans!

But it’s a good thing that we are getting the fuck out of the peninsula,and hopefully South Korea! we will save millions of tax payers money and use that money for domestic purposes!

VEGAN I AM!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There’s gonna be a summit in September in Russia it’s called the C4!
China,Russia,Vietnam and North Korea are the countries listed... special guest is trump!

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Umm well why does the NK General have his hand out for a shake?
And you only salute superiors....
Of course most people are superior to Trump but not the President of the USA.

think I will start thinking of Trump as Chamberlain.
Trump would Adore Hitler if he was still around.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Bias is so pernicious and malignant as to both taint the process, the result, and the ability to have confidence in either.”

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks, Captain Obvious.

Okay buddy, tell me how you are going to make this one sound bad........................

Great News: The Fewest Americans In 8 Years Are Dependent On Government For Food

Food Stamp usage in America has fallen 7.8% since President Trump's election - the fastest such drop in Americans' dependence on the state for sustenance ever

:stars::stars2::hearts::confetti:

I’m not gonna trust your source, but I will post a Link from our government of a data sheet and breakdown on how many people and how much we spend on SNAP,WIC and many more programs that help poor Americans mostly from red states!Careful what ur guy wish for....

Ur guy said, if you don’t like what’s in the box then you have to buy it yourself.!
The problem is, you don’t know what people want, you don’t know if these people are allergic to foods included in the box, poor Americans should have a choice, let them buy their own preferred food! Not all snap recipients are white bro!

Here’s the most recent data
d35389f86e5b343d560e74db565cb444.png

If you look at it closely, it says there’s almost 2m less on snap and 459 k less on wic!

And here’s the data sheet from current fiscal year...
https://fns-prod.azureedge.net/sites/default/files/datastatistics/keydata-march-2018.pdf

VEGAN I AM!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Have you never heard the phrase, beggars can't be choosers?

I heard that...
Poor Americans living in lower income living states are designed to stay in the system for food contractors to keep making money of the tax payers! You don’t have to worry about it cuz you don’t pay income tax!

VEGAN I AM!

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I heard that...
Poor Americans living in lower income living states are designed to stay in the system for food contractors to keep making money of the tax payers! You don’t have to worry about it cuz you don’t pay income tax!

VEGAN I AM!

Two things.

1. Spending that bankrupts the country is something I have to worry about.

2. I spent 4 years in the military including 6 months or so in the field during conflict. If I didn't like or want what god awful food they fed us on a particular day, I had a choice to eat it anyway, or not eat.

They'll be fine with what they get. I promise. :)

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Don't you ever get tired of pulling lies outta your ass?

Google a bit.
Red states fall 1.5 percentage points below the national average for high school completion rate (84.2% vs. 85.7%), and 3.3 percentage points below the national average for college degree attainment (25.1% vs. 28.4%).

Blue states, in comparison, perform slightly above the national averages—by 0.8 and 2 percentage points, respectively.

All of the top 15 most college-educated states—and only 3 of the bottom 15—are blue.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Google a bit.
Red states fall 1.5 percentage points below the national average for high school completion rate (84.2% vs. 85.7%), and 3.3 percentage points below the national average for college degree attainment (25.1% vs. 28.4%).

Blue states, in comparison, perform slightly above the national averages—by 0.8 and 2 percentage points, respectively.

All of the top 15 most college-educated states—and only 3 of the bottom 15—are blue.

He’s not gonna do that bro.... you know better!

VEGAN I AM!

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The politically faithful never question their faith.
Makes em look like dumb asses but they seem to like it that way.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Google a bit.

The disparity is likely due to a larger percentage of those in blue states piling on a lifetime of student debt to get their liberal arts degree or whatnot and then working at McDonalds to pay it off. The red staters probably work at McDonalds without the degree and the debt.Which makes them smarter.

Or something along those lines. No need to dwell on it too much. Those types of questions are what make libtards so stupid. Their heads are full of garbage.:)

Last edited:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The disparity is likely due to a larger percentage of those in blue states piling on a lifetime of student debt to get their liberal arts degree or whatnot and then working at McDonalds to pay it off. The red staters probably work at McDonalds without the degree and the debt.Which makes them smarter.

Or something along those lines. No need to dwell on it too much. Those types of questions are what make libtards so stupid. Their heads are full of garbage.:)

That was quite a pithy nonsensical reply.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So the bots voted yes then blame the liberals...
You too easy bro!

VEGAN I AM!

LOL. The poll was from the audience.

But maybe you're right. 70% of the audience was Russian spies infiltrating a libtard comedian show that hardly anybody watches just in case they have an audience poll to blame on liberals. :giggle:

But after seeing you and bobbi's posts about Trump's success, I'm inclined to believe the poll is accurate.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LOL. The poll was from the audience.

But maybe you're right. 70% of the audience was Russian spies infiltrating a libtard comedian show that hardly anybody watches just in case they have an audience poll to blame on liberals. :giggle:

But after seeing you and bobbi's posts about Trump's success, I'm inclined to believe the poll is accurate.

Lol, read up!

VEGAN I AM!

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
MANAFORT? For what?

VEGAN I AM!
Not meeting the terms of his bond apparently.
According to reports he was trying to influence witnesses and such.

Trump claims he only worked on the campaign for 40 some days.
Actual records say 6 months or thereabouts.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh shit! You go to jail for that? Wtf!

VEGAN I AM!
Yep if you are on bond to stay out of jail till trial and you violate the terms of your bond then you go to jail. And quite possibly forfeit the bond as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors