Status
Not open for further replies.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don’t believe any of that shit......
Nyt!

I BAM

It doesn't matter if you believe or not, for it to be true. Russia has been developing the new missile for years. It's been no secret. Hell, you can find pictures of it and Putin has talked about it before now.

This is old news. The media is just catching up.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Putin said:
We have something that will destroy the USA!

Trump????????

Ok trumpers, please twist this for me!?

I BAM

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Putin said:
We have something that will destroy the USA!

Trump????????

Ok trumpers, please twist this for me!?

I BAM

He doesn’t need a bomb we are destroying ourselves from the inside . If Russia has this Tech China is right behind them it really doesn’t matter once the first one is sent we are all dead the world will be dead game over !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
He doesn’t need a bomb we are destroying ourselves from the inside . If Russia has this Tech China is right behind them it really doesn’t matter once the first one is sent we are all dead the world will be dead game over !

That’s why I didn’t believe any of all that bullshit!
Blah blah blah.... did you see the presentation on vid? come on man, its 2018 and that’s all they have?! Super Mario bros game looking bullshit! Lol!

Oh, imagine if obama was the president right now?! The gop would be calling it act of war, then obama would get criticized to the bone for the not saying anything?! (HYPOCRITES)
(POLITICS)!
Just imagine FAUX NEWS?! Sean hannity would go crazy!

Trump still pretending he didn’t hear anything from his buddy?! IDIOT!

What about those sanctions?
Both parties fucking quiet!?
Fucking idiots!

I BAM

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
10 Things Teachers need more than Guns

1 - Increased expense limits
2 - Updated school books
3 - Updated Technology
4 - Up-to-date Maps & Visual aides
5 - Tissues
6 - Hand Sanitizer
7 - Poster Board
8 - Pencils
9 - Hands-on Project Supplies
10 - Parental & School board support

I BAM

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So a Kremlin leader announced several new nuclear weapon systems designed to attack America in novel, scary ways, and our commander in chief (unless I missed it?) did not say one word in response. Amazing.
IDIOT!

I BAM

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That’s why I didn’t believe any of all that bullshit!
Blah blah blah.... did you see the presentation on vid? come on man, its 2018 and that’s all they have?! Super Mario bros game looking bullshit! Lol!

LOL.

Russia does have it. It's been reported for many years that they were developing it. We even know what it looks like and what it is named. It has been tested. I've been reading about it for years.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

China already has the tech. But, they are not in production yet(that I know of).

The US has the tech but has not developed it. Nobody has a decent missile defense system that we need to bypass with this tech so we have not needed to develop it. The US has and is developing antimissile systems so Russia and China has developed systems to get around them.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Why not talk about it!?

I BAM

Okay. The kid is a piece of shit.

There, we talked about it. :)

Do ya feel all better now? :inlove:

Or maybe you want to ban cops from having guns so their kids can't take them and kill them with it? :crazy:

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Cuz he’s black?! Was he mentally unstable?
Oh... cuz it wasn’t A-R 15?

I BAM

He is a piece of shit for killing his parents.

It was not an AR. It was a cop's gun. Again, are you trying to say we should ban the police from having guns? :giggle:

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
He is a piece of shit for killing his parents.

It was not an AR. It was a cop's gun. Again, are you trying to say we should ban the police from having guns? :giggle:

You said that
I didn’t!

I BAM

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No republican demanded to see his tax returns after he was elected as their candidate. Why do you think he doesn't want to get paid the $400 thousand dollars a year salary? He won't have to show his taxes during his presidency like every other president has. While him and his family are working on the side to make money for themselves they are living off the real taxpayers. In a month the Trump family have cost taxpayers over 11 million dollars. This is one month. This is almost as much as Obama costs in one year. Big difference. He even took Air Force One to his latest rally in Florida. They will bankrupt the country while pocketing loads of money.

I BAM

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No republican demanded to see his tax returns after he was elected as their candidate. Why do you think he doesn't want to get paid the $400 thousand dollars a year salary? He won't have to show his taxes during his presidency like every other president has. While him and his family are working on the side to make money for themselves they are living off the real taxpayers. In a month the Trump family have cost taxpayers over 11 million dollars. This is one month. This is almost as much as Obama costs in one year. Big difference. He even took Air Force One to his latest rally in Florida. They will bankrupt the country while pocketing loads of money.

I BAM

LOL. That was the dumbest shit I've read in awhile. Who said it?

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
CNN obtained a tape of Trump at a closed-door fundraiser. He said this about China's president: "He's now president for life. President for life. And he's great. And look, he was able to do that. I think it's great. Maybe we'll give that a shot some day."

FAKENEWS!?

I BAM

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Florida state senate briefly approved a two-year freeze on the sale of AR-15 assault rifles today ...

Then they overturned the measure 15 minutes after the initial vote.

The GOP, killing kids one vote at a time.

I BAM

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
1dced3ab6841b57c66fc44cee353689e.jpg

I BAM

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Florida state senate briefly approved a two-year freeze on the sale of AR-15 assault rifles today ...

Then they overturned the measure 15 minutes after the initial vote.

The GOP, killing kids one vote at a time.

I BAM

Ha ha you really believe banning the sale of the AR will save lives ?

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
CNN has tripled down on Trump hate , it’s no even entertaining anymore it’s really boring every top story is Trump it’s unwatchable, no news just people who dislike Trump . For people like us at least it’s funny but what about the average person ? They got to be sick of this shit , does it backfire on the media or do people want Trump out just to make it stop ?

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
CNN has tripled down on Trump hate , it’s no even entertaining anymore it’s really boring every top story is Trump it’s unwatchable, no news just people who dislike Trump . For people like us at least it’s funny but what about the average person ? They got to be sick of this shit , does it backfire on the media or do people want Trump out just to make it stop ?

Believe it or not bro...
CNN n MSNBC are doing good when it comes to viewerships,people are watching more news now a days!
FOX NEWS still has the lead during day hours,
And msnbc is killing the prime time hours...
The only dude that I watch sometimes at FIX is Sheppard Smith, he’s real, no bullshit, no biased, unlike the rest of Fox News, they all annoying! Sean hannity should work for cnn!
Lol!
Trump made msm great again bro...
thank you president trump

I BAM

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Believe it or not bro...
CNN n MSNBC are doing good when it comes to viewerships,people are watching more news now a days!
FOX NEWS still has the lead during day hours,
And msnbc is killing the prime time hours...
The only dude that I watch sometimes at FIX is Sheppard Smith, he’s real, no bullshit, no biased, unlike the rest of Fox News, they all annoying! Sean hannity should work for cnn!
Lol!
Trump made msm great again bro...
thank you president trump

I BAM

Really people are watching that shit ? Even if you hate trump you gotta see how unfair they are to the guy . He can’t do anything right no matter what .

I guess the fact is most people are stupid fuckers . I’m dumb as fuck and I can see it .

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Really people are watching that shit ? Even if you hate trump you gotta see how unfair they are to the guy . He can’t do anything right no matter what .

I guess the fact is most people are stupid fuckers . I’m dumb as fuck and I can see it .

People are sheepers,And our system wants to keep it that way, they want two sides, they don’t want commonality!
WE the people need to wake the fuck up bro, the people that are supposed to be representing us aren’t doing what they’re supposed to... voting Dems or reps out doesn’t solve the problems in our government bro, people have to get together and fight these motherfuckers!!!
They are not for us bro!....

Dems kept talking about blue fucking wave!
Shut the fuck up!!!

I BAM

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
In regards to the Russian missiles that supposedly cannot be shot down, I talked to someone in the military. He happens to be a nephew. First, we knew about those for more than a decade, and we have them too. Furthermore, we already have had the means of shooting them down for years. Untraceable? Hah! They're easier to track than our stealth bombers.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
In regards to the Russian missiles that supposedly cannot be shot down, I talked to someone in the military. He happens to be a nephew. First, we knew about those for more than a decade, and we have them too. Furthermore, we already have had the means of shooting them down for years. Untraceable? Hah! They're easier to track than our stealth bombers.

Like what time said....
it’s old news!

I BAM

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Steve Bannon is in Italy to help build a broader populist movement throughout Europe. "The Italian people have gone farther, in a shorter period of time, than the British did for Brexit and the Americans did for Trump. Italy is the leader," he told NYT

I BAM

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Two things. One, while we do have the tech for these types of missiles, we have not developed them. So no, we don't have them yet. There has been little reason to produce them as no other country has developed missile defenses like we have.

The second is that we do not have the means to shoot them down. We have the means to shoot down some standard ICBMs but live fire testing have only a 50% success rate.

Russia does not claim that they are untraceable. The missile itself is easy to trace. They are untargetable. Shooting down a missile requires math to predict where the missile will be when the antimissile missile gets to it. If the warhead does not fly in a predictable parabola(Russia's new warheads) the math cannot predict where it will be. Our stealth bombers are quite slow compared to a missile so predicting where one would be is not required, so stealth is the proper defense. But a missile is very fast and only another missile of roughly the same speed can shoot it down, given the proper angle, so stealth is not needed. The missiles defense is its speed not stealth.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
JUST IN: Treasury Secretary Mnuchin announces Trump admin. will sanction Russia over election meddling.

"I expect in the next several weeks we will be moving forward with sanctions on Russia as a result of the act."

Oh really!

I BAM

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Trump's White House Just released key stats which prove that Obama's regulations were a boon for our economy:

Aggregate benefits of Regulations: $219 to $695B

Aggregate costs of Regulations: $59 to $88B

SEAN REPORTED THIS
LOL!

I BAM

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A federal watchdog said White House aide Kellyanne Conway violated the Hatch Act by taking sides in the Alabama Senate race during two television appearances

Damn!

I BAM

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
North Korea is willing to denuclearize in exchange for a security guarantee. President Trump is making more progress with the North Koreans than we’ve seen in the last 20 years.

I BAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors