GOVERNMENT WATCH!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
btw my parents raised me the best they could.
Never bought me a car or anything.
My dad died when I was 16 and I went to work helping to support the family while staying in school and graduating HS and working my way thru 2 years of tech school.
since I was around 15 I have only been unemployed for a bit over 6 months total and have NO criminal record.
Not even a moving traffic violation.
Some overtime parking tickets which I paid.
And unlike trump have never filed for bankruptcy or been on public assistance.

And yes in spite of what some pinheads on here say I am MENSA qualified.

Now back to our regularly scheduled program of madness and mayhem :)

Last edited:

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
btw my parents raised me the best they could.
Never car or anything.
My dad died when I was 16 and I went to work helping to support the family while staying in school and graduating HS and working my way thru 2 years of tech school.
since I was around 15 I have only been unemployed for a bit over 6 months total and have NO criminal record.
Not even a moving traffic violation.
Some overtime parking tickets which I paid.
And unlike trump have never filed for bankruptcy or been on public assistance.

And yes in spite of what some pinheads on here say I am MENSA qualified.

Now back to our regularly scheduled program of madness and mayhem :)

You lived a proper life , ........... wait do you want a trophy ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This one does not, there are thousands of known species in this galaxy alone.
So I will not presume to speak for them.

They say dogs and cats and animals don’t .... but ya ever look a dog in the eye ?

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I like dogs but the wife ruins them all so I just have some outside cats that kind of showed up.
1 of them is actually a very fine friend, the rest are just cats.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No Dem memos are likely to be released by the Chief Cherry Picker unless incriminating to Dems.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A former Playboy model who claims she had an affair with Donald Trump beginning in 2006 is going public with a description of Trump's alleged system for concealing affairs.
In an eight-page, handwritten document that The New Yorker obtained, Karen McDougal detailed her alleged affair with Trump for nine months from June 2006 to April 2007, when Trump was two years into his marriage with Melania Knauss, the future first lady. The document was provided to The New Yorker by McDougal's friend, but she confirmed to the magazine that the handwriting in the document is hers.
The magazine's story was published on Friday.
The document describes how Trump allegedly carried out his affair with McDougal -- paying for dinner in a private bungalow at the Beverly Hills Hotel, offering her money after the first time they had sex and reimbursing her for travel.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I like dogs but the wife ruins them all so I just have some outside cats that kind of showed up.
1 of them is actually a very fine friend, the rest are just cats.

For the most part, I don't like animals in my home but my daughter and wife are animal lovers so we have a pair of cats. My favorite of the two also just showed up on the porch one day and now lives here. I've had cats around my whole life and I've learned the best cats are black cats.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
For the most part, I don't like animals in my home but my daughter and wife are animal lovers so we have a pair of cats. My favorite of the two also just showed up on the porch one day and now lives here. I've had cats around my whole life and I've learned the best cats are black cats.
My fav cat is a black cat.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Adam Schiff....

Yesterday, Steve Bannon refused to answer all but 25 questions concerning his time after the campaign, and all those questions were “helpfully” written for him by the White House.

This is not executive privilege, this is stonewalling. He must be held in contempt.

I BAM

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A former Playboy model who claims she had an affair with Donald Trump beginning in 2006 is going public with a description of Trump's alleged system for concealing affairs.
In an eight-page, handwritten document that The New Yorker obtained, Karen McDougal detailed her alleged affair with Trump for nine months from June 2006 to April 2007, when Trump was two years into his marriage with Melania Knauss, the future first lady. The document was provided to The New Yorker by McDougal's friend, but she confirmed to the magazine that the handwriting in the document is hers.
The document describes how Trump allegedly carried out his affair with McDougal -- paying for dinner in a private bungalow at the Beverly Hills Hotel, offering her money after the first time they had sex and reimbursing her for travel.

Nice.... hahahahaha
She has to be BLONDE?

I BAM

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Compared to the rest of them, Trumps affairs are tame. As far as I know, he's never been to Epstein's island of misfit perverts so in that regard he's a saint.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Compared to the rest of them, Trumps affairs are tame. As far as I know, he's never been to Epstein's island of misfit perverts so in that regard he's a saint.
Yep that is how Trumps religious right supporters rationalize it...
At least he is not as bad as....

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ohh the Russians were interfering.But did not I think effect the outcome.
If they had understood the overall stupidity of the American voters they would have just sat back and done nothing.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That’s a strange coincidence I also have a stay who lives outside who is really cool more like a dog ..... jet black

Mine is getting some gray hairs.
Old feller and yes more like a dog.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ohh the Russians were interfering.But did not I think effect the outcome.
If they had understood the overall stupidity of the American voters they would have just sat back and done nothing.

Fabulous job of the FBI on changing the news cycle from them fucking up with Florida shooter . The knew January 5th from the FBI tip line this kid was about to commit mass murder , not only by local police that were at the house 39 times but his social media that screamed I’m going to kill people !

Guess they were too busy chasing Russians putting political ads on Facebook.
No Americans indicted or colluded
No effect on outcome of elections
Who cares ! Where’s the indictment of Obama for doing the same in Israel election ?

Drain the FBI they are incompetent!

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Arthur sounds like
Sean sanity
So stupid!

I BAM

What did I say that was not factual ?
FBI admitted it did not follow protocol on Florida shooter

The task of the Russian investigation is to find collusion with US players in effecting our outcome .

Rosenstines statement no collusion no effect on election .

Tell me where I’m wrong ?

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

The task of the Russian investigation is to find collusion with US players in effecting our outcome .

No collusion effecting the outcome but interference was found.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I dint say your wrong
I just said you sound like Sean hannity and sound stupid! What’s wrong with that? Y you sound so defensive?!

I BAM

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No collusion effecting the outcome but interference was found.

So what did I say not factual that you too nimrods claim I’m insane ?

Are you that stupid to think the republicans and democrats don’t do the exact same thing ? Like writing a fake dossier?

It’s a fact we interfered in Israel election !

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We interfered in lots of elections around the world.
We are the USA it is what we do.

My only question on your sanity would be voting for Trump or supporting him.

and don't say Hillary was worse.
I voted but voted for neither one.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We interfered in lots of elections around the world.
We are the USA it is what we do.

My only question on your sanity would be voting for Trump or supporting him.

and don't say Hillary was worse.
I voted but voted for neither one.

I think you and Ej are Russian bots planted in this group to divide us oh and skt or whatever his name is !

I know you put radio transmitters in my teeth

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think you and Ej are Russian bots planted in this group to divide us oh and skt or whatever his name is !

You on pain meds again?

I BAM

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

nothing so crude. I use nanites.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nah man I’m off them I’m trying acupuncture now fuck the meds can’t do shit when you take them !

Acupuncture is legit. Pain meds are great for about an hour.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Chief of staff John Kelly is ordering changes to the White House security clearance process...

I you can't beat em, change the rules...

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors