Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
cnvhpf2.jpg

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Trumps first tweet after the tragic train derailment in Washington State.
"The train accident that just occurred in DuPont, WA shows more than ever why our soon to be submitted infrastructure plan must be approved quickly," tweeted Trump. "Seven trillion dollars spent in the Middle East while our roads, bridges, tunnels, railways (and more) crumble! Not for long!"

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Trumps first tweet after the tragic train derailment in Washington State.
"The train accident that just occurred in DuPont, WA shows more than ever why our soon to be submitted infrastructure plan
must be approved quickly," tweeted Trump.
"Seven trillion dollars spent in the Middle East while our roads, bridges, tunnels, railways (and more) crumble! Not for long!"

Bravo Mr. President!!! :stars2:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
U.S. VETOES U.N. Resolution to DROP Trump Declaration of Jerusalem as Israel’s capital

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
U.S. VETOES U.N. Resolution to DROP Trump Declaration of Jerusalem as Israel’s capital

I think I speak for most thinking Americans when I say... fut the UN. :sneaka:

Bravo Mr President!!! And Bravo to Ambassador Nikki Haley!

I would LOVE to have seen it in person! Ms Haley slapping down this Arab vote with a veto...
...and her comment to those who voted for it...

“an insult that won’t be forgotten".

Gee, :) That sounds a lot like 'yer welfare check might be late'.

Baby gots balls. You go girl!!! :vino:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Strange that polls have the percentage of people approving the tax bill is virtually the same percentage as Trumps current approval rating....

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh, tax cuts tax cuts... permanent tax cuts for companies but not for individuals?
Tax cuts for people making $2400 or less
Tax cuts for people making 75000 or more
So what about the people in the middle?
MOTHERFUCKERS!

I BAM

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh, tax cuts tax cuts... permanent tax cuts for companies but not for individuals?
MOTHERFUCKERS!

I BAM

What the fuck are you babbling about?

The vast majority of people in the middle get a tax cut. You need to quit watching libtard news. I'd say reading too, but I know you don't read.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
MOTHERFUCKERS!

I BAM
It was a well played political tactic by the Republicans.
And they can blame it on the Demoncrats for not voting the 60 votes in the senate to make the middle class income tax cuts permanent.
Well played by the assholes.

Most on both sides are far too partisan to understand how it was done though.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What the fuck are you babbling about?

The vast majority of people in the middle get a tax cut. You need to quit watching libtard news. I'd say reading too, but I know you don't read.

Again!!
You don’t pay taxes
So
SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH

I BAM

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Again!!
You don’t pay taxes
So
SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH

I BAM

Learn to read you ignorant wretch.

The Tax Policy Center has released distributional estimates of the conference agreement for the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act as filed on December 15, 2017. We find the bill would reduce taxes on average for all income groups in both 2018 and 2025. In general, higher income households receive larger average tax cuts as a percentage of after-tax income, with the largest cuts as a share of income going to taxpayers in the 95th to 99th percentiles of the income distribution. On average, in 2027 taxes would change little for lower- and middle-income groups and decrease for higher-income groups. Compared to current law, 5 percent of taxpayers would pay more tax in 2018, 9 percent in 2025, and 53 percent in 2027.

http://www.taxpolicycenter.org/publ...is-conference-agreement-tax-cuts-and-jobs-act

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It was a well played political tactic by the Republicans.
And they can blame it on the Demoncrats for not voting the 60 votes in the senate to make the middle class income tax cuts permanent.
Well played by the assholes.

Most on both sides are far too partisan to understand how it was done though.

ANIMALS

I BAM

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Learn to read you ignorant wretch.

The Tax Policy Center has released distributional estimates of the conference agreement for the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act as filed on December 15, 2017. We find the bill would reduce taxes on average for all income groups in both 2018 and 2025. In general, higher income households receive larger average tax cuts as a percentage of after-tax income, with the largest cuts as a share of income going to taxpayers in the 95th to 99th percentiles of the income distribution. On average, in 2027 taxes would change little for lower- and middle-income groups and decrease for higher-income groups. Compared to current law, 5 percent of taxpayers would pay more tax in 2018, 9 percent in 2025, and 53 percent in 2027.

http://www.taxpolicycenter.org/publ...is-conference-agreement-tax-cuts-and-jobs-act

Why do you even fucking care? Huh?
It doesn’t fucking apply to you asshole! Why waste your fucking breath? I will read shit from you that doesn’t involve taxes, other than that
FUCK OFF!! I’m allergic to your non-sense!

I BAM

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Why do you even fucking care? Huh?
It doesn’t fucking apply to you asshole! Why waste your fucking breath? I will read shit from you that doesn’t involve taxes, other than that
FUCK OFF!! I’m allergic to your non-sense!

I BAM

Eat a bag of dicks. I can say whatever I want.

The good news is, your tax is probably going to go up because you live in California. You're probably in that 5% ;)

Stick that in your ass and smoke it. :sneaka:

It pays to be able to read. :giggle:

Last edited:

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The good news is, your tax is probably going to go up because you live in California. You're probably in that 5% ;)

Stick that in your ass and smoke it. :sneaka:

It pays to be able to read. :giggle:
It’s time for me to go under the table!
Fuck em!

I BAM

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It’s time for me to go under the table!
Fuck em!

I BAM

Move to Kansas. California is fucking you.

I don't know how it will work out for you. Depends on a couple of things. But, you need to look into it instead of running your ignorant mouth about things you don't understand.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Move to Kansas. California is fucking you.

I don't know how it will work out for you. Depends on a couple of things. But, you need to look into it instead of running your ignorant mouth about things you don't understand.

I’m moving to VEGAS! Been thinking about it!

I BAM

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No Vegas there will be no water soon . Texas my friend Texas is where I’m going !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Where they are sucking the Ogalla Aquifer dry?
Or where the fracking chemicals are polluting the groundwater?

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Isn't 750 years away from your home planet long enough? I've been here for 250 and I can't wait to get back to Galerius 2.

There is the matter of that solar system I misplaced....
I am sure it will turn up....
There was not even any intelligent life in it.
Kind of like this solar system....
Just organisms determined to destroy themselves by way of warfare or destroying their habitat.

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
There's a 20 foot base in the Sierra... left over from last year. :)
And winter is coming.
That should put a dent in refilling Lake Mead.
Uhm... Lake Mead doesn't really get much (if any) water from the Sierra. Lake Mead's water comes from the Rockies, via the Colorado River.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just my analysis/opinion of the situation...
But I think the whole Jerusalem US embassy thing is just another move by Israel to stir things up and cause the US to help further Israeli interests in the ME.
Being used yet again my the Israeli's.

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just my analysis/opinion of the situation...
But I think the whole Jerusalem US embassy thing is just another move by Israel to stir things up and cause the US to help further Israeli interests in the ME.
Being used yet again my the Israeli's.
I'm not sure where this logic comes from. The U.S. and Israel have been allies for years, since the 40's. Plenty of financial aid was given to them courtesy of us under even obummer's reign as loser in chief. Who has claims to Jerusalem, the Palestinians? They weren't even a separate nation until the Brits got involved in 1948, prior to that there was no such thing as a 'palestinian'. The two state solution was british meddling. David conquered the area hundreds of years ago and Jerusalem was the capital of a united Israeli kingdom.

Not sure where Palestinian arab's figure they have some sort of long standing claim to a holy land that's belonged to the jews far, far longer. That's like the nation of Bangladesh somehow claiming rights to Bodh Gaya in India, then when sticking up for India calling it 'just a move to stir things up'. Never mind the fact that Bodh Gaya's been a sacred Buddhist landmark for centuries. I think one has to summon a lot of will to be that purposely obtuse. It also doesn't matter whether or not you believe in a religion or why it's sacred, there's no denying the importance of holy/sacred lands to the corresponding people all over the world playing a major role all throughout history.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm not sure where this logic comes from. The U.S. and Israel have been allies for years, since the 40's. Plenty of financial aid was given to them courtesy of us under even obummer's reign as loser in chief. Who has claims to Jerusalem, the Palestinians? They weren't even a separate nation until the Brits got involved in 1948, prior to that there was no such thing as a 'palestinian'. The two state solution was british meddling. David conquered the area hundreds of years ago and Jerusalem was the capital of a united Israeli kingdom.

Not sure where Palestinian arab's figure they have some sort of long standing claim to a holy land that's belonged to the jews far, far longer. That's like the nation of Bangladesh somehow claiming rights to Bodh Gaya in India, then when sticking up for India calling it 'just a move to stir things up'. Never mind the fact that Bodh Gaya's been a sacred Buddhist landmark for centuries. I think one has to summon a lot of will to be that purposely obtuse. It also doesn't matter whether or not you believe in a religion or why it's sacred, there's no denying the importance of holy/sacred lands to the corresponding people all over the world playing a major role all throughout history.
Have you looked at the history/land area of Israel in the past ohh 75 years or so?

Israel-Historical-Map.jpg

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes and as recently as 2005-2007 Jerusalem is still 64% Jewish, while Palestine is majority Sunni Islam. Did you also know that the last bomber in New York was from Bangladesh, so I guess Bangladesh is a terror state now by that logic - right? Wtf does a terrorist bombing have to do with the tooth fairy? Talk about a distraction. Still no point made, Jerusalem is and has been majority Jewish controlled and has been a mainstay in Jewish history for centuries. Far longer than some upstart infant nation as a result of brit meddling in the 40's.

For the Jews the city/land has been a main part of their religion since 10th centure bce. Muhammed only popped up later in 570 AD. Clear back in 636 the arab muslims (majority of palestine today) were attacking and trying to conquer Jerusalem and take it over. It never was theirs, they've never had legitimate claim to it and they still don't. All we're doing is backing Israel and keeping a bunch of muslim shit disturbers from bullying the jews and taking it over.

I say this because the people in this particular instance happen to be majority muslim and were clear back in the 7th century when they tried to bully and take something that didn't belong to them for a religion that was fairly new much like mormonism is relatively new since it didn't begin until Joseph Smith popped up in the 1800's and wrote the book of Mormon.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dont fuck with the Jews...
Jesus’s said that in the Bible!

I BAM

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm curious if the Latter Day Saints decided suddenly that they had some sort of rights to half of the vatican, do you think there'd be a case to be made that it belongs to the Italians and the Catholic church? Or does LDS suddenly have legit claim to part of it out of the blue, after Catholics have had claim to the area/city for so long? Pretty much a no brainer that the vatican's been a Catholic mainstay and hell it's only been around since 1929. Would it be wrong to back the papacy when the vatican clearly belongs to them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors