GOVERNMENT WATCH!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It is not a myth. My family history, in the south, goes back to long before the civil war. It just isn't exactly as it is portrayed. There were plenty of people who deserved to be vilified but there were also plenty of decent people. I would be willing to bet there were more good people in the south then than there is now.

The problem is their history was written by a northern government. Their are inaccuracies on both sides.

The still had a blacks only and whites only side of town in Georgia as recent as the early 90s. The KKK is not a myth either. They were passing out pamphlets with very crude content on street corners back in the mid 80s. They did this under police protection. These things cannot be denied and were not ok. But there is more to the south than that.
Yep I agree and there are actually a few good Yankees too.
KY is the only state to have had both a Confederate and Union capitol.

fraleywp

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
the myth is about why the war was fought.and the fact it could have been avoided without a war.
It's also not a myth it is just not fully explained. It was about states rights. Those rights included many things. The right to own slaves was one of them.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
so you actually admit that you don't know anything at all about Hitler other than what the state approved day care center you got your diploma from told you...and it never crossed your mind the goverment maybe didn't tell the whole truth...,,no why bother finding anything out at all...just attend the 2 minute Hates and be a good party member.and when they put a gun in your hand and tell you to kill people I'm sure they have a real GOOD reason for it....I mean there is no reason to read a book about one of the defining political movements of the 20th century...stupid Trump....I'm sure your way is better...getting your knowledge of the war from back issues of Captian America comic books.
Ohh that was good!
All bullshit, but good.
Can I have some more please?

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
yeah so...go to Harlem in NY and you can see the Nation of Islam passing out racist anti-semetic newspapers today.....doesn't seem to be much of a problem for anyone.
Anyone who would live in Harlem has issues anyway.
Isn't that Trumps town?

fraleywp

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
yeah so...go to Harlem in NY and you can see the Nation of Islam passing out racist anti-semetic newspapers today.....doesn't seem to be much of a problem for anyone.
The difference between them and the KKK is the KKK performed public killings of blacks. The history of the KKK is far more damaging to American history than the Nation of Islam.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, I can tell you I have met holocaust survivors in person. You can't dismiss what happened by rationalizing what happened with something you were also spoon fed. You weren't there so anything you think you know is also someone else's account.
I don't have to be there.... we have these people called writers, historians,jounalists..Historical records.ect...what I'm talking about is the forces that brought Hitler to Power why he rose,in reaction to what forces,,who financed him..his agreements with the zionists...his and eurpes concerns about the rise of communisim in europe being exported from russia and a thousnad and one other things you don't get in schools.....

Churchill wrote,,,History is written by the victor...the guy who wins war writes it from HIS perspective....it is NOT the only perspective.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't have to be there.... we have these people called writers, historians,jounalists..Historical records.ect...what I'm talking about is the forces that brought Hitler to Power why he rose,in reaction to what forces,,who financed him..his agreements with the zionists...his and eurpes concerns about the rise of communisim in europe being exported from russia and a thousnad and one other things you don't get in schools.....

Churchill wrote,,,History is written by the victor...the guy who wins war writes it from HIS perspective....it is NOT the only perspective.
Now I know why you like Trump so much.
Birds of a feather....

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The difference between them and the KKK is the KKK performed public killings of blacks. The history of the KKK is far more damaging to American history than the Nation of Islam.
go ask the jews of crown hieghts how safe they feel... ask them if they could do without it....you don't live there..go ask the DNC the Klan was their attack dog....I'm not a democrat

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I figured that a couple of Hitler apologists.....
LOL you are such an example of the intellectual void and just simple mindedness of the current american left.......and why you lost power...and why the only way you can retain power is though violence....you have nothing but calling people Hitler....LOL...look at you..your brain is so controled that the mere idea of you or anyone else even reading a book about or by Hitler is verboteen......

Last edited:

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yea he because no one has ever gone after the noi.. btw, they are now affiliated with the church of Scientology...

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LOL you are such an example of the intellectual void and just simple mindedness of the current american left.......and why you lost power...and why the only way you can retain power is though violence....you have nothing but calling people Hitler....LOL...look at you..your brain is so controled that the mere idea of you or anyone else even reading a book about or by Hitler is verboteen......
Your reading comprehension skills suck.
I did not call you hitler.
I just said that you are a hitler apologist.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Your reading comprehension skills suck.
I did not call you hitler.
I just said that you are a hitler apologist.
you are such an imbecile......I swear the only reason you are on this forum is to give yourself a break from excessive masturbation,,,.

fraleywp

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh I don't know ...they murdered this guy in my town..in broad daylight on the public streets.

New book tells story of murdered Detroit journalist Chauncey Bailey
http://www.mlive.com/entertainment/detroit/index.ssf/2012/03/new_book_tells_story_of_murder.html
We aren't talking about one or two guys, there were murders upon murders. You can pretend that what you see is the same thing but it isn't. That doesn't mean it isn't a serious problem.

Everything you don't see in person is revisionist.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We aren't talking about one or two guys, there were murders upon murders. You can pretend that what you see is the same thing but it isn't. That doesn't mean it isn't a serious problem.

Everything you don't see in person is revisionist.
we are talking about the murder of a journalist in the most powerfull news paper in Oakland, a murder committed while investigating the rape of young girls...yeah you can pretend there's nothing to see here....tell me have you actually listened to any of the stuff Farakhan has said..those 4 cops killed in Dallas, the shooting of policemen all over the country while just sitting in there crusiers.....yeah nothing serious here..

fraleywp

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
we are talking about the murder of a journalist in the most powerfull news paper in Oakland, a murder committed while investigating the rape of young girls...yeah you can pretend there's nothing to see here....tell me have you actually listened to any of the stuff Farakhan has said..those 4 cops killed in Dallas, the shooting of policemen all over the country while just sitting in there crusiers.....yeah nothing serious here..
I didn't say there was nothing to see, just that it's apples to oranges.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I don't think he's actually listened to a Farrakhan speech because they agree on a great deal of things. But he's a rage cow who's off his pasture and will grasp at anything to justify his precious leader.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not worthy of reply.
but had to reply to say that :)
Just check it out...here's a white van leading a misogynist klan rally....and yet Trump remains silent. remeber the words of Hilary Clinton..".whereever two or more white men or white vans gather to crticize my name there is the klan."

trump-bitch-6269c41d24a40d28885fb2d14e405f35856d8018.jpg

Last edited:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump turned hard on a fellow Republican Thursday, boosting the primary opponent of Arizona Sen. Jeff Flake and calling the incumbent "toxic."

"Great to see that Dr. Kelli Ward is running against Flake Jeff Flake, who is WEAK on borders, crime and a non-factor in Senate. He's toxic!" Trump tweeted.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am left of center on many things.
quite conservative on a few.
I said conservative, not republican. They are NOT the same thing.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Anyone else see anything strange about Trumps speech.
Consider that this is an easter egg roll for small children....

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors