Become a Patron!

Got my 4Nine last night, and now this morning the magnets won't repel

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
See post 35 to vent it, most likely you won't need it... but if you do, you will be glad you took a couple minutes to save your face.
Thanks man... I've seen it, I just haven't taken out the dremel yet. I'm careful with the thing, but I still need to make that modification. I'm pretty bad with tools, but uglying it up is better than the potential alternative.

I had the sane problem about a week in ordered the new magnets popped out the old ones and converted it to a spring loaded button till the magnets are in... The spring is a bit harder to push but I'm not concerned about self fire when I through it in my pocket... If anyone is interested I can elaborate on how I converted it

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
fuckin' a man. Like seriously, how do you fuck up making a 4nine? I've never seen a magnet fail so quickly.
Blame it on the Chinese, unless of course its the real authentic 4nine that retails around $160, (then I'd be pissed) Lol

from Droid Maxx using Tapatalk

plinsday

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
K and j magnetics is the best!! Order all kinds of n42 and n52 magnets all the time. I'm still having an issue with my 26650 4nine tho. Ordered from 88evape. Normally all their shit works great but not this. The battery wouldn't even fit right. If I closed the top all the way it would start firing so I ground the copper piece down on the delrin ring but oops neodymium loses its properties at 175 degrees so I got new magnets and still battery won't fit. Might drill out completely and glue magnet inside... anyway, anyone else have this issue with the 26650? And it's a flat top battery

VU Sponsors