Become a Patron!

GOOMBA

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is an easy mix with three flavors most of my Goombas should already have in their flavor stash.
Simple and delicious. Good after 3-4 days, better longer.

Zeppola(FA) 2.5%
Bavarian Cream DX(TFA) 2%
GC Cheesecake(TFA) 2%

Some excellent mixing tunage

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
This is an easy mix with three flavors most of my Goombas should already have in their flavor stash.

Zeppola(FA) 2.5%
GC Cheesecake(TFA) 2%

Thanks Squonk! Definitely going to try as I have 30ml of Fa Zeppola I don't know what to do with.

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Anything I've used zeppola in has had to steep at least two weeks to be vapable IMO. It seems to take on a completely different flavor after that.
There's my little T.P :wave:
I actually found this vapeable after a 3-4 days, but it does get much better with time. Just the CGCC takes time to steep, but of course I just can't keep my curiosities at bay longer than a few days with any mix.:(

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well, now I really do need to make a new order at BCF; someone told me recently that FA's "tutti frutti" (now apparently called "blenderize") would give me the taste of juicy fruit gum... and from the reviews I've been reading for this Zeppola, it sounds like I *just gotta have it*!

C'mon payday. :wait:
Andria

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What's this??? No picture to represent your recipe?
Here! Happy now!:blah::wave:
malasada.jpg

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Day off, unless I get called in. Gonna try to get time to mix this today. I may have missed the answer to this, but I only have the non DX flavors. @Squonk, should I use the same percentage on that one?

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Day off, unless I get called in. Gonna try to get time to mix this today. I may have missed the answer to this, but I only have the non DX flavors. @Squonk, should I use the same percentage on that one?
I don't know what to tell you. I never tried the original version. I thought I ordered it, but to my surprise when I pulled the new 30ml bottle to mix,,, I saw the big DX. I thought the vendor screwed up so I looked at my order and it was me that screwed up.:(:facepalm:
:cry:Oh why? WHY!!!!!????:cry: Oh the humanity!
Anyway, I'd say, go with your gut. What's the worst that could happen? (besides getting called into work)

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LOL, it's always a sunken feeling, but could use the OT, regardless. It's that' whole angels fighting devils feeling. If they call, I'll say yes, then I'll be all whiney, LMAO.
Don't feel bad. I'm in limbo for the next two weeks. I'm on call for jury duty AGAIN. I have to call in after 5:30pm every night to see if I have to be in West Palm at 8am the next day. I got lucky today.
When I call in all I can think of is NO WHAMMIES!
200.webp

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I don't know what to tell you. I never tried the original version. I thought I ordered it, but to my surprise when I pulled the new 30ml bottle to mix,,, I saw the big DX. I thought the vendor screwed up so I looked at my order and it was me that screwed up.:(:facepalm:
:cry:Oh why? WHY!!!!!????:cry: Oh the humanity!
Anyway, I'd say, go with your gut. What's the worst that could happen? (besides getting called into work)

I haven't tried the original version either, but I've heard that the original BC is a stronger flavor, so you might need a bit less. Maybe instead of 2%, use 1.5%...?

Andria

Howard Hughes

the way of the future....
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This looks really good. I will have to try it soon. It will go on my short list along with your Banana Graham for Mongo, Sugar Cookie & Strawberry Cream.
I really like your Smooth Creamy Almond recipe.:wave:

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I just cannot WAIT for tomorrow, when I get to make a small order from BCF in observance of my 3yr no-smoke-a-versary. :D :D :D Zeppola, Tutti Frutti (blenderize?), and CAP Vanilla Whipped Cream. :) :) :)

Andria

32bitlord

TPD Compliant
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I just cannot WAIT for tomorrow, when I get to make a small order from BCF in observance of my 3yr no-smoke-a-versary. :D :D :D Zeppola, Tutti Frutti (blenderize?), and CAP Vanilla Whipped Cream. :) :) :)

Andria

Congrats @AndriaD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Don't feel bad. I'm in limbo for the next two weeks. I'm on call for jury duty AGAIN. I have to call in after 5:30pm every night to see if I have to be in West Palm at 8am the next day. I got lucky today.
When I call in all I can think of is NO WHAMMIES!
200.webp
:giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:

Chrispdx

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Zeppola(FA) 2.5%
GC Cheesecake(TFA) 2%

Nice job buddy. I'll be mixing this Saturday for sure. I just got zeppola FA acouple weeks ago.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well, I made my order for those 3 flavors I've been yearning for -- sadly, BCF didn't have any Vanilla Whipped Cream, so ECX got my business instead. Note to BCF: you can't sell what you don't have in stock!

Happily, I had 166 points in my ECX acct, so an order that would have been a bit over $16 using priority shipping, I got for $11.07! :stars2:

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
And hey @Squonk ... you said it's better if steeped longer than 3-4 days -- how long do ya think??? I'll have my new flavors day after tomorrow and I wanna mix this one RIGHT away, to enjoy it sooner! This may be the only way I can enjoy the flavor of fried dough guilt-free. :D

Andria

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And hey @Squonk ... you said it's better if steeped longer than 3-4 days -- how long do ya think??? I'll have my new flavors day after tomorrow and I wanna mix this one RIGHT away, to enjoy it sooner! This may be the only way I can enjoy the flavor of fried dough guilt-free. :D

Andria
Try it after a few days to see where it's headed. After I mixed it, it smelled so good I wanted to drink it.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
On day three after mixing.....sigh. Smells amazing! Like fried cheesecake!

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thanks @Squonk ...even have Zappola from Teresa's fritta's, and original BC.....this sounds great....:vino:

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Try it after a few days to see where it's headed.

I'm sampling the batch I mixed up on 7/25. For me and my personal taste preferences... I think another week of waiting is in order. I'm not that keen on buttery flavors and I think (hope) that another 7 or so days will allow them to fade to a supporting role.

Ron
Confucius say, “Sleep only escape from yesterday.”-Charlie Chan (Shadows Over Chinatown)

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm sampling the batch I mixed up on 7/25. For me and my personal taste preferences... I think another week of waiting is in order. I'm not that keen on buttery flavors and I think (hope) that another 7 or so days will allow them to fade to a supporting role.

Ron
Confucius say, “Sleep only escape from yesterday.”-Charlie Chan (Shadows Over Chinatown)
I going to try using a lighter cream(CAPs sweet cream or FA Fresh) and just a touch of FLV Rich Cinnamon(great stuff) that Teresa P sent me(she rocks). I was a tad disappointed how Zeppola lost its fried note over time mixed with other dark flavors. I'm hoping light cream will let the fried stay and stand out. I'm also thinking a smidge of FA marshmallow or TFA meringue might help.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
So it's finally been 10 days......I will immediately be mixing up a much bigger batch cause WOW!!!!! Yum yum yum!!!!! Sooooo good. Thanks again for sharing such a simple, yet totally awesome recipe.

VU Sponsors