Become a Patron!

good timing2

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
hi guys, as i said in a previous post, it is crazy in australia over new vape laws. i was in a vape shop yesterday, the owner told me all must go and as from october1 we need a doctors certificate to order anything to do with vapes that we order from o/seas. this will be one hell of a black market coming up and we will have to watch out juice wise as there could be some crap appearing. i told you about the disposable vapes i was given, now ever tanks and coils etc need a scrip!
my buddy has had enough so he cleared his stuff out, did he ever!!

18650 batteries $2, i got a box of 100 for 80 bucks
luxe80 vape $10 i got 3
luxe2 $10 i got 2
aegis boost $10 i got last one
vapo gen $10 got 2
aegis solo$10 got2
swag2 $10 got 3

boxes of different vapo coils from double mesh to c cell $2/box of 3, and 5 for agis ones 25 boxes
also geek vape2 tanks $5 got4
finaly nrg vaporesso tanks $5,,got 6
grabbed a few spare tank replacement glass and vg and pg at $2 each.
i love oz goverment,

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
i reckon i should post a vape to that mr butler the politician that banned them??? or a packet of cancer sticks?

Freyja

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
i reckon i should post a vape to that mr butler the politician that banned them??? or a packet of cancer sticks?
Yeah, send him a pack of cigarettes with a note: "Sending these to you because I don't need them anymore thanks to vaping. Maybe you could forward them to one of the millions of our countrymen who will remain addicted to them thanks to you."

Frogger

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Send him a list of the names of everyone who died last year from smoking related illnes.

In fact, send him a seperate letter for each person, in an envelope, that they will have to open one by one. Get all of Oz vapers to join in, just bags and bags of snail mail

Edit-or attach a not to the cigs saying so and so many died from these last year and include a bubble gum flavored disposable and a note saying no one died from these

Last edited:

VU Sponsors