Good store in Bloominton?

Discussion in 'Minnesota' started by josh5565, Aug 6, 2014.

1. josh5565

josh5565 Member For 4 Years Member For 3 Years Member For 2 Years Member For 1 Year Member For 5 Years

Blog Posts:
    I will be visiting Mall of America for a conference next week and was curious what good vape shops are around? I see some on google but it's always best to hear what the locals prefer.

Tripster likes this.
  2. Tripster

Tripster Gold Contributor Member For 4 Years Member For 3 Years Member For 2 Years Member For 1 Year Member For 5 Years

Blog Posts:
  3. josh5565

josh5565 Member For 4 Years Member For 3 Years Member For 2 Years Member For 1 Year Member For 5 Years

Blog Posts:
    Nice I had no clue they were based out of Minnesota, I will deff have to check them out. My main shop here locally sells their juice!

Roger Schaeffer and Tripster like this.
  4. Tripster

Tripster Gold Contributor Member For 4 Years Member For 3 Years Member For 2 Years Member For 1 Year Member For 5 Years

Blog Posts:
    It's a really nice store and off topic but I use to goto the High School within the MOA, it's on the 3rd Floor between the Dollar Store and the Flight Sim Store.

5. josh5565

Blog Posts:
    Seriously...there is a freakn high school inside of MOA?! LOL I knew the place was huge but holy hell

Roger Schaeffer likes this.
  6. Tripster

Blog Posts:
    Yup, it's called Metropolitan Learning Alliance and it was on the First Floor for many years. It was across from The Rain Forest Cafe. They hold Graduations in the Rotunda for the public to observe.

7. brandon

brandon Member For 4 Years Member For 3 Years Member For 2 Years Member For 1 Year Member For 5 Years

Blog Posts:
    I went to the mall of america school but back in the day when it was on the first floor next to old navy.

Tripster likes this.
  8. Tripster

Blog Posts:
    I did too, it was kiddie corner to The Rain Forest Cafe and in between 2 Jeweler Stores.

Do you remember Sgt. Cotton?

9. brandon

brandon Member For 4 Years Member For 3 Years Member For 2 Years Member For 1 Year Member For 5 Years

Blog Posts:
    nah uh...what years did you goto MLA? i think i was there in like 1998ish

10. Tripster

Blog Posts:
    I really don't remember the years, I wasn't there for to long.

11. brandon

Blog Posts:
    i mostly just remember the cool black lady with the huge finger nails and they used to let me have my pet rat in class she lived in my pocket

12. Tripster

Blog Posts:
    They were really nice and Sue the Principle was awesome. Do you remember Mr. G?

13. brandon

Blog Posts:
    nah uh

14. Tripster

Blog Posts:
    You most likely know my sister and my brother cause they both went there around the same time you did.