Become a Patron!

Good regulated box mod?

creeperfan5236

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hey all, I'm looking for a good setup. I would like a regulated box mod that goes 150W + I have my eye on the Snow Wolf 200W but I wanna see my options first. I'd prefer either black or white but color isn't a necessity. Any suggestions would be great

cmoorewv

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey all, I'm looking for a good setup. I would like a regulated box mod that goes 150W + I have my eye on the Snow Wolf 200W but I wanna see my options first. I'd prefer either black or white but color isn't a necessity. Any suggestions would be great
There are lots of threads in the regulated mod section regarding this. I, too, have been sort of struggling with it. Check out the recent threads regarding the Koopor Plus, and Reuleaux mods.

Brian L

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
I've held the Reuleaux and it feels perfect in the hand. I use the IPV3 Li and IPV4. The IPV4 is the more comfortable of the two, but doesn't go up to 150w. Next mod I buy is definitely going to be the RX200, though.

VapeRN

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have an RX200 in the mail. Having held the DNA version, it's an awesome form factor. Super ergonomic and great battery life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

creeperfan5236

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hey all, I think the RX200 will be a good fit. It's cheaper than the snow wolf, and it actually looks a bit nicer.

VU Sponsors