Become a Patron!

Gone like gahndi

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Its been spoken for. Thanks

Hello all,

I know its not much but I have a good amount of some spare organic japanese cotton and a good size strand of 316L wire sitting here that I don't need. I'm not much of a builder so its just burning a hole in my vape kit. So if you are new to building or could just use some extra, let me know. I got shipping covered (obviously) Conus only and I'd like it to go to someone who I have not Pif'd to in the past.

Let me know if you would like it in the PM and we will work out the details in a PM,

Thanksd

Last edited:

MarkS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I would absolutely love to get some stainless steel. All i have so far is Kanthal and just got some titanium. I would be ever so grateful if I were to be chosen to give the stainless steel!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

MarkS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thank you very much @skt239! I'm looking forward to giving SS a test drive!!! I really appreciate it!

MarkS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well... I'm kind of restricted on purchases for a while. Bills need to get paid. You know they say... Happy wife, happy life. If momma unhappy long enough, daddy unhappy with half his stuff. I have enough to meet commitments at this point but that's about it.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Do mention it.

Don't mention it is what I meant to say. Jeez I must have sounded like an asshole there for a second.

Anyways, both packages went out today. Happy building fellas.

MarkS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I was like... um... ok... where? LOL

VU Sponsors