Become a Patron!

going to start building.

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
i have been watching some youtube videos, and didnt realise how simple this is.

Next weekend, I'm going to get a subtank and a dripper, got the Kanther and organic cotton on the way already.

My device even has a built in ohm reader, and will not work and say check atomizer if there is a short, so im sorted there.

Can't wait to get started, I was thinking of going for the fogger, can anyone recommend a good RDA thats cheap in the UK for me?

dantefire

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
What are you looking for in an atomizer? Clouds, flavor, bit a both?

Also, what device are you using?

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Im using a sigelei 30 watt, and I am looking for flavour and clouds as I use zero nicotine juice (I made my first juice today).

dantefire

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I very recently bought a Tobecco Derringer clone. It's very simple to build on, gets a great balance of flavor and clouds.

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'l probably go for that then. They have a trident clone for £7, but the derringer is newer so will go for that( Even though its a clone, if its a good one I don't mind)

dantefire

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I've enjoyed mine. I find it very easy to build, and a great balance between clouds and flavor.

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I ended up getting an el cabron(clone by tobeco, very good quality though), which might as well be a fog machine lol, BUT with this dense fog comes an abundance of flavours. Today I am using a larger macro coil, around0.5 second heat up time, but it is super. I have quite a few coils built and ready just for me to try.

I might try the Tricro coil later, I did try make one a few days ago but I broke it during heating and shaping stage. Looks like it could be a beast though!

Last edited:

VU Sponsors