Become a Patron!

Goblin mini rta

Hey guys, I am looking for a small RTA for when I'm on the go. I like what I see about the goblin mini but I am curious about how the air flow is. I like a airy to slightly restricted draw. I bought a subtank mini and like the rba deck but i feel that it has way to restricted of a draw. Can anyone chime in on how they like the Goblin Mini? Thanks!

I forgot to say in my post that I have a plume veil RDA and a royal hunter RDA. Plume veil has a little tight of a draw so I use the royal hunter most of the time. I feel that the flavor, clouds and the draw are nice. Lookin for a tank so I can have a little cape while driving. Thanks again!

Thanks Matt, I sent him a message and he told me that the goblin mini is not a tank meant for direct lung hits.... So if anyone is wondering, there you go. Anyone have any suggestions on a smaller tank that works for direct lung hits?

Jah

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have no issues lung hitting my goblin mini, but then again, I like a restricted lung hit

BoomStick

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
While we're on the subject, anyone have a goblin mini and a derringer? I like the airflow on my derringer when it's wide open and wonder how the goblin mini compares.

s20700134

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Filling the goblin mini is a chore somewhat. Good airflow. Comparable to the plumeveil actually. Check out the new bellus tank which is also by UD. it's top fill which makes life alittle easier. It's not as short as the goblin mini, but it makes up for it with ease of filling.

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Why do people think bottom filling is so hard? I grant that it's a multi step process on a pressure fed tank, but no matter what on a pressure fed tank you have to fill, stabilize pressure and then prime, so what's the difference if its top fill or bottom fill, other than not having to take a top fill off your mod? I bottom fill my orchid v2 and I have no problems doing this and don't complain that it's a pain in the ass. Just my $0.02.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
The build you put in the Goblin also is a defining factor on how much the air can be restricted. Large coils will restrict the draw and create a warmer vape and Thinner/Smaller diameter coils will alow the full amount of air to flow through. Wide open is alot like the Derringer with a hole cutoff each side. With the GM closed almost off it has around he same airflow as a Vivi Nova Tank....
Its a great tank and if you have a drill and tap set just drill and tap the top metal cap to use the same bottom fill screw or similar and then you have top fill....
My Goblin Mini:
20151110_184353-jpg.33518
20151110_185631-jpg.33517

As you can see not much air can get through so it gets warmer then most builds Ive used in it and having it wide open still feels like its closed down a smidge less then halfway open...

BoomStick

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The build you put in the Goblin also is a defining factor on how much the air can be restricted. Large coils will restrict the draw and create a warmer vape and Thinner/Smaller diameter coils will alow the full amount of air to flow through. Wide open is alot like the Derringer with a hole cutoff each side. With the GM closed almost off it has around he same airflow as a Vivi Nova Tank....
Its a great tank and if you have a drill and tap set just drill and tap the top metal cap to use the same bottom fill screw or similar and then you have top fill....
My Goblin Mini:
20151110_184353-jpg.33518
20151110_185631-jpg.33517

As you can see not much air can get through so it gets warmer then most builds Ive used in it and having it wide open still feels like its closed down a smidge less then halfway open...
Thanks for the derringer comparison with the airflow. Just what I've been wondering.

VU Sponsors