Become a Patron!

Go get pissed

Pav

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah you read that right, Go get pissed at the FDA go to your local vape shops and make waves. Go and teach the no0bs willing to listen everything you know. Mercy unto the shops that teach them. Reach out to the reps in higher govt. positions and demand to make change bitch till their ears bleed. Fuck, tell every damn person you see vaping the same and make for damn sure they know what the fuck happened on 8/8/16. Stock up on what you can when you can. If someone tells you "who the fuck cares it's only vaping" tell em to go suck a fat one its what saved your life, and if they care about you they should care about it. It's a fucking shame that this is a classic example of money talks at its finest and no-one give a flying hell.

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VOTE FOR TRUMP. Gary Johnson might make for a better President... But neither he or Stien can or will beat Clinton. Therefore we are stuck with trump in order to start the change process.
Vote out ALL incumbents with more than 2 terms under the belt, at federal level. At this point it doesn't matter which party they are both currupt.. Locally, I would suggest voting for the party that has not been in power.
Fact is the real issue is NOT the elected part of goverment.... It's the entrenched B-crats that make the regulations. Our only recourse is to keep electing new people, with something to prove, into office to start the move toward changing the government to where it serves rather the enslaves the citizenry. Things will change only when people, in government, loose their jobs

VapeThink

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
that is important. Locally, I would suggest voting for the party that has not been in power.
Fact is the real issue is NOT the elected part of goverment...

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Yes get pissed but more importantly get informed. If you can't find out exactly where your representatives stand on vaping then vote for the candidate that is for less government regulation in YOUR life. If you can't find that then indeed throw the bastard incumbents out.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VOTE FOR TRUMP. Gary Johnson might make for a better President... But neither he or Stien can or will beat Clinton. Therefore we are stuck with trump in order to start the change process.
Vote out ALL incumbents with more than 2 terms under the belt, at federal level. At this point it doesn't matter which party they are both currupt.. Locally, I would suggest voting for the party that has not been in power.
Fact is the real issue is NOT the elected part of goverment.... It's the entrenched B-crats that make the regulations. Our only recourse is to keep electing new people, with something to prove, into office to start the move toward changing the government to where it serves rather the enslaves the citizenry. Things will change only when people, in government, loose their jobs
Fuck voting......disinvest in the US goverment...take the goverments money away from them bankrupt them give the FDA 2,000 dollars a year to operate on..let them make all the rules they want don't give them the money to enforce the rules.

RoadHouse

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I will not comply. Simple. China see my money

Sent from my SM-G900R6 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I won't comply, because I've stocked up. The incumbents in my state are clearly sane, not busybody nannies, so they'll still get my votes.

Andria

VU Sponsors