Become a Patron!

Glad to be here.

Hello Fellow Vapers. I've read this forum now & then for a few months now but just officially registered today.
I feel very blessed to have quit smoking cigs after 25 years of serious lung abuse! I started vaping 2-3 months ago when a friend gave me an Aspire Premium Starter Kit. I was 100% off of cigs within 2-3 weeks. I had cut down to 3-5 smokes/day within the first week of vaping. I saw this as damn near a miracle!!! Vaping is definitely the future, IMHO, and the BTC's should be very worried. I am now trying to get every smoker that I know to try vaping and I'm confident that a very high percentage will quit cigs IF they give vaping an honest try!
I've run on enuf for now. Anyhow, I'm very glad and very blessed to be here and to be an ex-smoker. I look forward to sharing this forum with you all.
Have a great day & Vape On,
-Derek-

**God, Family, Country, Fine Steel, Vaping and the 2nd Amendment make for a quality life.**

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome, good to have you here
Glad you quit the smokes and enjoy vaping

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Welcome. Glad you decided to join us. This is the spot!!

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Welcome from me as well!

What kind of E-Liquids are you vaping?

Laurel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Welcome Derek! Vaping Underground is a GREAT place.

Nancy_Bout

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Welcome I am also kinda new I use tapatalk and try to find you guys lol nice to meet you! It's been a year for me

galsvapetoo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to vu and congrats on quitting smoking

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It's a blessing to have you Derek. Welcome to the Underground. Congratulations on your start to a new life, 25 years may have passed but you have many more to look forward too. In time your breathing and lung tissue will improve and you'll breathe easier and have more energy to function.

VU Sponsors